body by fisher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• body by fisher

I was watching a video on a real herbie that got banged up, and ended up being the untouched survivor because nobody wanted it.

This was next in the auto play.

I forgot how many times I have seen that logo on the rocker panel in the chrome looking panel. I even waxed them.
    I never did get over it. I have declared nothing smaller than an SUV for the rest of my days.. a body on frame with good mounts.
    Last edited by Barry Donovan; August 11, 2019, 08:00 PM.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

cool stuff
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Thanks Barry
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

What a great video. Thanks indeed for posting it here.

Comment

Thank You
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

That was interesting! Thanks Barry.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Mini series on History Channel, the Cars that made America and the Food that made America are interesting shows.Heinz invented ketchup in the late 1800'sto hide the smell and taste of spoiled meat which was a common occurrence and it was too expensive to throw away. C.W. Post stole the idea from Kellogg's for breakfast cereal originally invented at Kellogg's Sanitarium in Battle Creek for their patients.
              Last edited by 70chevyC-10; August 13, 2019, 05:09 AM.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Interesting tidbit.....

At least by the mid 1950's the GM wagon bodies were made by Superior coach, at least from the cowl back. The oval in the sill plate said "Superior" instead of "Fisher".

Dan

Comment

Working...
                X