Guess That Wound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess That Wound

How about the first-ever Guess That Wound Game? I'll start - this one happened just a few minutes ago. What do you think caused this superficial injury to my foot?

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010501.JPG
Views:	57
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	1250300

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010502.JPG
Views:	47
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	1250301
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Spider. Or, you dropped a pickle fork on your nekkid foot.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I was going to guess a cooking fork. PW likes to cook and therefore would be subject to such a disaster.

But don't talk to me about cooking and/or food. I'm doing colonoscopy prep today and pretty much can't eat 'till noon tomorrow (assuming they're done messin' with my.....well, you know).

Dan

Comment

Kenny got playful...
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Rattle snake bite . And by the way they're poisonous . But it's been a couple hours already. Been nice knowing you .
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Stude wins. I was unloading the dishwasher and fumbled a dinner fork and it fell straight tines-down like a Jart. If it was any heavier or had fallen any farther it would have stuck in my foot like the Sword in the Stone. I declare, I can find ways to get hurt when I least expect it. Me doing dangerous stuff is inherently safer.

Comment

I'm doing colonoscopy prep today and pretty much can't eat 'till noon tomorrow (assuming they're done messin' with my.....well, you know).
              I've had 2 colonoscopies and they were both a breeze. Don't understand the trepidation.

It's like dentists. I can go to sleep half the time, and yet some folks fear them worse than Satan himself.
              Last edited by studemax; August 25, 2019, 05:11 PM.

Comment

You had to bring up colonoscopies.... My last one the doctors insisted on before doing hemorrhoid surgery. The probe wasn't going around the last corner well so they kept thrusting it in aand out. I imagined it felt like being on the floor of a prison shower because of course I have no idea of what that feels like. Doctors are sadists.
                My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post

I've had 2 colonoscopies and they were both a breeze. Don't understand the trepidation.

It's like dentists. I can go to sleep half the time, and yet some folks fear them worse than Satan himself.
                  I don't mind the colonoscopies at all (this is like #4 or #5). I just hate the prep!

Sorry we hijacked PW's thread to talk about butts.....

Dan

Comment

I cheated and used a big can of Country Time. By the time I finished what came out was pink AND cold!
                    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                      I cheated and used a big can of Country Time. By the time I finished what came out was pink AND cold!
                      And when you eat a whole watermelon because it's so good, what comes out later is disturbing. A hypochondriac's worst nightmare.

Comment

That has happened to me, but not during prep for 'in-you-endo".... Cold blasts emanating from my poopchute at full pressure, while splashback is making me clench my "purse string" (as my late grandmother used to call it). It was MOST unpleasant.

Comment

1) here, let me help, the stuff they give you only makes you not remember what they're doing to you.... you're actually fairly lucid and as honest as truth serum can make you... at least you won't remember how entertaining you were to the doctors, nurses and whoever else they pull into the room to hear your deepest secrets.
                          2) that's great until you have TMJ - then a trip to the dentist is nearly a 10 on the pain scale.

Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I only had nitrous ONE TIME - when they pulled my "dead" wisdom tooth. Even with the gas (I asked the technician if she was into French kissing.... "He's ready, doctor!"), I shed tears and moaned in pain when the nerve was yanked and shown to me jumping on a white plate.

Cleaning, drilling, and all that doesn't bother me a bit. My teeth are far from perfect, but I pass on the drama.

Comment

I only had nitrous ONE TIME - when they pulled my "dead" wisdom tooth. Even with the gas (I asked the technician if she was into French kissing.... "He's ready, doctor!"), I shed tears and moaned in pain when the nerve was yanked and shown to me jumping on a white plate.

Cleaning, drilling, and all that doesn't bother me a bit. My teeth are far from perfect, but I pass on the drama.
                              however, only half of what we're talking about has to do with your mouth.... I won't get graphic, but if you were awake during a colonoscopy, you'd be wishing for death when they use air to inflate your colon....
                              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                              X