Drag Week 2019 Live Streaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drag Week 2019 Live Streaming

For those interested, Brian & David are announcing ... Live Streaming starting at 8:45 am daily.

Replay
    Day 1 Virginia Motorsports Park => http://youtu.be/aOCkZsWutvM
    Day 2 Cecil County Dragway => http://youtu.be/bn_Pimi6BDM
    Day 3 Atco Dragway => http://youtu.be/xB9e8Dal-2o
    Day 4 Maryland International Raceway => https://youtu.be/bUnHy68I-Jo
    Day 5 Virginia Motorsports Park => https://youtu.be/a3PHzPrx8FU

I've invested about 8 hours of viewing so far. The cars are getting faster. Or maybe I should say, there are more fast cars there.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I agree, much faster field.

Comment

Great week of racing so far ...

Comment

Yep. Late start today.
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Back at Virginia Motorsports Park for the last day !

Comment

going through withdrawal this morning........
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Congratulations to Tom Bailey as the Overall winner - just awesome !

Final Results =>

Comment

That's last year Steve.........I can't find this year either........
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

D'oh !!!

Comment

Easy to do............I don't think Friday's results will be out until Monday.
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

I get tired of the Vrmmmmm, bap, bap, bap delayed starts. Wonder if they could run cars by class and only count win time slips? With all the comeraderie most would take a dive once in a while for a slower car.... or would they? Maybe a bonus tenth in the average only for a win light in class? Bring back racing. Also they were running cars before others cleared the shutdown. It made for a tighter show, but safety? I guess more time for Vrmmmm, bap, bap, bap though. Just me being the ugly troll I am.

Drag Times Week?
                        Last edited by RockJustRock; September 15, 2019, 12:25 PM.
                        My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Check out the shutdown area.... The first time I felt like "I'm not really seeing this". Had to go back.

Last edited by RockJustRock; September 16, 2019, 03:20 AM.
                          My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Drag Week is not designed as a spectator sport, it's designed as a participant sport. So don't expect it to be quite as entertaining to watch, as it is to do

for example, this was really fun to watch as I was driving down the right side of the track (video should start at the right time, or a few seconds early)

Last edited by squirrel; September 16, 2019, 05:07 AM.
                            My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

David said he didn't think your run in the 9's was correct .. what was the final official word on your numbers?

Comment

Working...
                              X