No announcement yet.

New Car Smog Regulation Rollback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot the red baseball caps. Gotta wear your red baseball cap while committing adulterous incest in manufactured housing.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

There are multiple stories available on this issue. Here's a link to one of them that I based my comment on:

https://www.deseret.com/2019/9/18/20...fuel-standards

"California’s authority to set its own, tougher emissions standards goes back to a waiver issued by Congress during passage of the Clean Air Act in 1970. The state has long pushed automakers to adopt more fuel-efficient passenger vehicles that emit less pollution.

California has 35 million registered vehicles, the most of any state. A dozen other states and the District of Columbia also follow California’s fuel economy standards."

I'm here to discuss car stuff too, not listen to trivial 3rd grade insults. I'm through with this, or any future discussions with you.
      Last edited by oletrux4evr; September 20, 2019, 05:57 AM.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
        Maybe we should start a state bashing thread. There is a lot to be said about backwards country F***S having sex with their cousins in mobile homes high on meth while watching Fox News. No, I'm just here to talk cars.
        I am a native SoCaler (born and raised in Riverside) so I think I have a right to an opinion about my home state. You do know that there is a reasonable sized group of folks in California that meet your stated criteria above.

Comment

The
          Maybe we should start a state bashing thread. There is a lot to be said about backwards country F***S having sex with their cousins in mobile homes high on meth while watching Fox News. No, I'm just here to talk cars.

Maybe “somebody” needs to stop trolling and attempting to start a political s**tstorm on a automotive site. If I had a red hat I know exactly where on your anatomy I would place it.

Why is it we NEVER see anything automotive of yours? Maybe because you live in the most unfree, personally restrictive, undesireable to most in the union state? Your public housing frown upon having more than one Segway in the parking lot? Not internet images, but personally owned pictures of personally owned and worked on vehicles of any sort?

The thinly disguised political jabs are childish and tiresome. Grow a pair, man up and say what you think, or shut up and stay in the corner with the rest of the betas. Sheesh.
          Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
            The

Maybe “somebody” needs to stop trolling and attempting to start a political s**tstorm on a automotive site. If I had a red hat I know exactly where on your anatomy I would place it.

Why is it we NEVER see anything automotive of yours? Maybe because you live in the most unfree, personally restrictive, undesireable to most in the union state? Your public housing frown upon having more than one Segway in the parking lot? Not internet images, but personally owned pictures of personally owned and worked on vehicles of any sort?

The thinly disguised political jabs are childish and tiresome. Grow a pair, man up and say what you think, or shut up and stay in the corner with the rest of the betas. Sheesh.
            So.... How is this $3500 from heavier, safer cars going to work?

Comment

Or we could just say SCREW YOU, and MAGA! Trump 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

So cars CAN be heavier, safer and $3500 cheaper?

On thinking about it, the Diesel guys will be thrilled. No more VW cheating. Rolling coal to the sky
                Last edited by RockJustRock; September 20, 2019, 11:39 AM.

Comment

So.... How is this $3500 from heavier, safer cars going to work?

Exact same way “backwards country F***S” is. Thought a genius city-slicker would be able to follow that train of thought. Alll aboard!
                  Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

I'm bringing this in front of people that KNOW cars. With what I know I can't understand how it will be possible.

Comment

Working...
                    X