No announcement yet.

The Gas Griddle Rat War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll tell her you won and I'll pocket the fiver...............LOL! don't tell her........
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
      I'll tell her you won and I'll pocket the fiver...............LOL! don't tell her........
      it will cost you $10 for Pdub not to tell Mary.
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Probably. Glue Trap Reimbursement. I'll send him a check.
        Last edited by oletrux4evr; October 2, 2019, 05:13 PM.
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• Might take more than 1 night. Patience, my son.....

Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
            Patience, my son.....

Dan
            Patience - the hospitals are full of them.

No rat this morning. I'm losing track of the score but I know the front end of the score is zero. Home Depot stock is probably up, though. I'm starting to think about motion-activated dynamite, and we go sleep in a motel on that night.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• He's choosing his battles carefully. He must have read the writings of that ancient Chinese guy. He's a wily one, for sure.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

He's choosing his battles carefully. He must have read the writings of that ancient Chinese guy. He's a wily one, for sure.
                well fed too

Comment

• This is providing me with lots of fodder for a great April Fool's Day prank - a media file photo of a dead rat and my espionage tale about how I finally caught him after months of pursuit and treachery. Mark your next year's calendar and be ready for it.
                  Last edited by pdub; October 4, 2019, 04:14 AM.

Comment

• We're waiting for VR Day - Victory over Rats -

Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by pdub View Post
                      This is providing me with lots of fodder for a great April Fool's Day prank - a media file photo of a dead rat and my espionage tale about how I finally caught him after months of pursuit and treachery. Mark your next year's calendar and be ready for it.
                      Well?? What's the score?
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Well?? What's the score?
                        Hell, I don't know, I thought YOU were keeping score.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rat Fink.JPG
Views:	40
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	1252926

Comment

• I'm guessing it's 0-13...........
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

I'm guessing it's 0-13...........
                            That sounds about right, but I'll tell ya who's winning this thing. Home Depot is winning this thing.

Name:	Bigger Gator Traps.JPG
Views:	36
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	1252947

The gator traps are wicked. Even the box says, "Kills Rats, Guaranteed." With an asterisk to go with that bold statement of course. That is, it'll for damn sure kill a rat if you can only get the b-tard to walk inside it and step on the trigger that sets it off.

Comment

This is providing me with lots of fodder for a great April Fool's Day prank - a media file photo of a dead rat and my espionage tale about how I finally caught him after months of pursuit and treachery. Mark your next year's calendar and be ready for it.
                              I predict by April 1st the Rat will be posting on BS about how they need to combat the Pdubs in the yard....

Comment

Hell, I don't know, I thought YOU were keeping score.

Name:	Rat Fink.JPG
Views:	40
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	1252926
                                Just noticed the Rat Fink shirt....Phil must have sprayed coffee all over his monitor when he saw that........you haven't lost your touch!
                                Last edited by oletrux4evr; October 4, 2019, 11:53 AM.
                                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Working...
                                X