No announcement yet.

The Gas Griddle Rat War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like they said in Jaws - "we're going to need a bigger boat" !
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Why not put the sticky paper OUTSIDE the screen and see if you can get him while he sits there chewing through it? As far as the possum, they are nice to have around because they eat things that we don't want around!

Comment

• Originally posted by pdub View Post

Your proposed battle plan matches ours except after seeing the rat in action I'm about ready to give up on him. Unit says we night as well just leave the door open for him.
        Thats hilarious .
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• I found this on page two.......got an update?
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
            I found this on page two.......got an update?
            There's still holes in the screen and I ain't patching them, not ever. There's no point. Besides I don't know how many times you can patch over a patch over a patch until you finally have to re-screen the whole thing and I'll bet new screen tastes even better than the patches do.

The hypersonic flying rat hasn't so much as even licked on the poison I put out there. He's not gonna take that, he's too smart. I don't want to try to catch the possum, I wouldn't know what to do with him. The rodents and the marsupials can HAVE that porch as long as I'm not standing there cooking on it. They have made a concerted mockery of modern pest control technology.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• OK, I'll stand by in case something changes. Stay vigilant my friend!
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• Rodent Detente'. Who knew?
                My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                  Rodent Detente'. Who knew?
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• I bet that rat could REALLY make this spin!

Comment

• Wanna see another rat movie? There's no new plot or fantastic stunts but he's just coming and going after midnight whenever he pleases. I put one of the clap traps out there by the door and I'm just leaving it there and making movies. No bait and not armed. Maybe he'll eventually start thinking that's part of the furniture and then one night I'll put bait in it. That's the new certain-to-fail plan.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010640.JPG
Views:	89
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	1256320

Comment

• PDub, if you put some hardware cloth over the screen, they can't bust in. It's too strong. https://www.lowes.com/pd/Blue-Hawk-A...encing/4780957

Comment

• Originally posted by Hemi Joel View Post
                          PDub, if you put some hardware cloth over the screen, they can't bust in. It's too strong.
                          Hmmmm.....if I put 3 feet of that on the screen panels (inside or outside), couldn't he just climb up that and come in anyhow? This is no ordinary lazy rat, he's extremely talented at entry and escape and avoidance.

Comment

• Yes, he is a Special Ops rat.
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                              Yes, he is a Special Ops rat.
                              Hahahhahahah!!!!!!! Unit said he tried out for the Navy Seals but he had to run because they kept trying to eat him.

Comment

• He's a recon rat for the possum.

Comment

Working...
                                X