X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one down -
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Yep, could be a two-pronged attack. Watch your flank Pdub.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• WOW!! Two great things in one day. Your right a fighter to the end
        Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
        If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Got the stud!

Comment

• One down, to go

Comment

• BOOM BOOM, Out Go The Lights!

Dan

Comment

• Yeah !
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• As I've been thinking about this:

I think you got Dean. That means there's still Frank, Peter, and Sammy out there not to mention the groupies, etc. Don't toss those traps just yet.

Dan

Comment

• Well, in celebration of the grand accomplishment...Rock, here's your new door. Wooden frame with the really hard animal resistant mesh metal stuff on the bottom section, facing outward. I've still got to hinge/hardware it but I'm thrilled with the fitment of it. That is, after I drew a line across the top of it and cut from 1/4 to an inch and a quarter of it. Win. At least now we'll know if we have any other invaders because they'll have to make a new hole in the big panels. Then back to combat if need be.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010644.JPG
Views:	174
Size:	109.8 KB
ID:	1256545

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• I think you're onto something! Or maybe just on something. We'll see.

Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                        As I've been thinking about this:

I think you got Dean. That means there's still Frank, Peter, and Sammy out there not to mention the groupies, etc. Don't toss those traps just yet.

Dan
                        Don't forget Joey!
                        Patrick & Tammy
                        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                          Don't forget Joey!
                          Good point - though I don't know how many are active at PeeWee's house. Hope Dean was on his own there in Cleveland - maybe playing the Holiday Inn or some such.

Dan

Comment

• Used to be "woods" next door. Built a 2 story townhouse/duplex...ditch runs by it. Rats come here to be kilt by my dog, cats or me.. Saw one move.. All the rest dead! 3 last week, none this week. I'm sure there is a rat problem in town too as the community bulletin board complains about them, and there s a trap in front of Safeway.

Comment

• my problem with mice is made worse by the coyotes and the owls who realized it's far less work to catch a cat for a meal then a mouse.... and no joke, the minimum cat size is determined by the size of the predator. First week living here we saw a bald eagle grab a cat .... if I had a camera I most certainly would have posted a "found" poster "is this your cat?" "well, it's dead now"

and yes, I do laugh when the heel biters become lunch for the predators. So Seattle is liberal, but here - if you dare post your dog got nabbed by a coyote or owl the community will respond with "well, get a real dog and that wouldn't happen".... sympathy is found right between syphilis and Sh*t in the dictionary (and no where else around here)
                              Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; November 22, 2019, 07:37 PM.
                              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• I put Rambo's carcass in the trash and it was unceremoniously hauled away yesterday. But after the fact, I was thinking maybe I should have donated his remains to some kind of medical research or something else local.

Click image for larger version

Name:	please be chicken.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	1256673
                                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
                                X