HART, the JOKE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HART, the JOKE

Read something on FB, where Kevin Hart plans to sue the builder of his car..
    Something about "not safe". "did not install air bags and 5 point harnesses"

Silver Bullet pointed out Paul Walker's daughter lost her case versus Porsche because of the way the car was driven, no safety equipment would save anyone from stupidity..

Being invloved in demolition derbys, I KNOW it is hard to make a car safe.. You can have a safe tank or a winner.. Fine fine line there!
    I have seen my own cage and my son's cage flop around. Man! That HURT!
    There is "Down the line..." in derby. Make the car a strong tank (I did) .. Then "down the line" the tranny cannot handle the weight or the rear end goes into the package tray...

I'd expect at least a 6 point bar in a ride like that. Not so much for safety, but to get it to hook.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

The car was a street car not a race car . Therefore it HAS to have seat belts that are D.O.T. approved . Race harnesses are NOT D.O.T. approved. It could have both but if pulled over on the street you could be ticketed for no seat belt if just wearing the race harness . There may be law suits but they won't be one by one of the 3 occupants . And air bags have to be tested for the car they are put in . That would require crash testing a few cudas .
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
      X