Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would parking a MG in a barn protect the barn from electrical fires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

3) I think Bob looks better with flat hair, but you East Coasters do have a different style.
    City slicker!

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

City slicker!

in all seriousness, you want Santa with a weave?
      Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; October 2, 2019, 09:32 PM.
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Um - "crimped hay" is hay that is sent thru a device to slightly break the stalks many times along their length. This allows the moisture to escape and dries the hay much more quickly. Don't know where Bob's hair got involved in this.

Dan

Comment

Um - "crimped hay" is hay that is sent thru a device to slightly break the stalks many times along their length. This allows the moisture to escape and dries the hay much more quickly. Don't know where Bob's hair got involved in this.

Dan
          despite my fear of ruining the joke.... this.... Bob's hair.

Comment

I repeat, city slicker!

Dan

Comment

how many acres do you live on? how many are under tillage?

Comment

Did a lot of haying back in my younger years. Being allergic to grasses, this was not an easy thing but came along with my horse fascination. And I grew up in what was at that time a farming town so I got sucked into it frequently.

Dan

Comment

Did a lot of haying back in my younger years. Being allergic to grasses, this was not an easy thing but came along with my horse fascination. And I grew up in what was at that time a farming town so I got sucked into it frequently.

Dan
                  lol @ frequently. I was raised on a ranch. Currently I live on 4 acres and care-take a bunch more. Soon (crossing fingers and knocking on wood) there is going to be an announcement about moving to my new place which will have 4 digit acreage .... I will not have more horses, they're like children - cool when they're someone else's.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

lol @ frequently. I was raised on a ranch. Currently I live on 4 acres and care-take a bunch more. Soon (crossing fingers and knocking on wood) there is going to be an announcement about moving to my new place which will have 4 digit acreage .... I will not have more horses, they're like children - cool when they're someone else's.
                    So in other words you KNEW what a hay crimper was but were being a Knucklehead!

I thought I'd ride in my old age but the heart attack in 2002 put an end to that. So I get to have Mutt instead and he doesn't eat when not in use.

Dan
                    Last edited by DanStokes; October 4, 2019, 08:08 AM.

Comment

So in other words you KNEW what a hay crimper was but were being a Knucklehead!

I thought I'd ride in my old age but the heart attack in 2002 put an end to that. So I get to have Mutt instead and he doesn't eat when not in use.

Dan
                      I identify as "punk"

Comment

Working...
                      X