Flying Sparks Drag Week Adventure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Flying Sparks Drag Week Adventure.

They didn't NEED to. When THEY showed up there were so many that DIDN'T show up THEY raced.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

How long has it been since Larson attended, vs how long has it been that you've needed to register quickly?

And you seem to forget that the top three finishers in each class get early entry, there is no "thrash" for them.

Did you see Finnegan in the "wait list" line in 2017? he was there, I saw him.

There's no shenanigans going on. Us guys who actually race DW would be the first to see them, if there were.
      Deaf Bob and Hemi Joel like this.
      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I've never seen this show before. That girl has a star quality. SHe makes the show.

Comment

There's no shenanigans going on. Us guys who actually race DW would be the first to see them, if there were.
          Sounds like the derby pits...

Comment

I've never seen this show before. That girl has a star quality. SHe makes the show.
            watch his flying channel... they're both very talented.
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

From her own admission, she is a model.
              So, a model that is into cars, And saw away to make a living at it. good for her/them.
              Hemi Joel likes this.

Comment

Tim
                Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

Tim
                  Melbourne Australia

Comment

So are you, claiming that id lutz/ or Larson, or finigan, or any of the other " draws" for the event didn't get in before the event was "sold out" they not be able to email/ call and get a reg. # . Come on.
                    I may live in Brazil. but not fantasy land.
                    Jim is correct. True story: in 2017 I wanted to race my car at Drag Week. I knew the staff of Hot Rod pretty well at the time and so they were all aware that I wanted to race. Nobody gave me advance notice of the online registration date. in fact, I missed out on in completely and only found out about it after the event was sold out. Because I didn't get registered onlineI had to show up to the event hoping to get in. Myself and about 19 other people who were standing around finally got in at about 7pm at night after everyone who was on the wait list that were present got into Drag Week. Nobody gets special treatment at Drag Week. Since then I've been fortunate to receive early registration because I finished in Second Place in 2018.
                    Hemi Joel and Deaf Bob like this.

Comment

Jim is correct. True story: in 2017 I wanted to race my car at Drag Week. I knew the staff of Hot Rod pretty well at the time and so they were all aware that I wanted to race. Nobody gave me advance notice of the online registration date. in fact, I missed out on in completely and only found out about it after the event was sold out. Because I didn't get registered onlineI had to show up to the event hoping to get in. Myself and about 19 other people who were standing around finally got in at about 7pm at night after everyone who was on the wait list that were present got into Drag Week. Nobody gets special treatment at Drag Week. Since then I've been fortunate to receive early registration because I finished in Second Place in 2018.
                      I know you're telling the truth, because I was there and I remember you waiting there in 2017. But you were pretty busy while you were waiting...
                      Deaf Bob likes this.

Comment

Assembly continues

Last edited by 65RHDEER; November 20th, 2019, 12:39 AM.
                        Tim
                        Melbourne Australia

Comment

Tim
                          Melbourne Australia

Comment

Still putting the car together, I hope the Drag Week part of this story has this much detail.

Tim
                            Melbourne Australia

Comment

Working...
                            X