Flying Sparks Drag Week Adventure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying Sparks Drag Week Adventure.

Emily and Aaron's adventure in Drag Week, starting right at the beginning with the drama of registering.

Tim
    Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Next...

Tim
    Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

Movie stars. I like Aaron, she seems like a nice person but I've never gotten into watching her stuff - not even sure why not... This year at SEMA, Movie stars will only inadvertently end up in my blog ;)
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

She was just another racer getting into the track real late, when I saw her Thursday on DW

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I like that she wrenches.
          But I'm doubting they had any worries about registering., As they both know most of the staff.
          But it makes for good video drama I guess.
          I rather more wrenching, less drama.

Comment

I guess you fail to understand that the celebrities have to jump through the same hoops that the rest of us do. Many of the racers know most of the staff, and we know that the staff do their job well.

My fabulous web page

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
              I guess you fail to understand that the celebrities have to jump through the same hoops that the rest of us do. Many of the racers know most of the staff, and we know that the staff do their job well.
              Ya, I'm sure Larson, and finigan, etc had to worry about smashing their keyboard faster than others to make the limited spots offered.
              How much for that bridge,

Comment

I guess there's no use trying to discuss facts with someone who lives in a fantasy world....
                My fabulous web page

Comment

I finally had a chance to watch the vids. Kinda fun though I have n idea of who these folks are. Am I supposed to?

Dan

Comment

Not really, Dan. I've seen Emily at a few different events.

Internet celebrity among car folks is a strange world
                    My fabulous web page

Comment

I guess there's no use trying to discuss facts with someone who lives in a fantasy world....
                      True..

Comment

Actually the funniest thing about Drag Week is how it is "limited" yet nobody has ever been turned away for lack of space.
                        Last edited by RockJustRock; October 23, 2019, 08:55 PM.
                        My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Internet celebrity among car folks is a strange world
                          True. It's like they're not real people or something - that said, it is an interesting dynamic.
                          Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; October 23, 2019, 04:10 PM.
                          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Thanks Tim. I heard them talk about her during D//W but didn't know who she was.
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

So are you, claiming that id lutz/ or Larson, or finigan, or any of the other " draws" for the event didn't get in before the event was "sold out" they not be able to email/ call and get a reg. # . Come on.
                              I may live in Brazil. but not fantasy land.

Comment

Working...
                              X