I'm still alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still alive

I have not been avoiding anyone, been busy, like a one legged cat covering poo kind of busy. Good thing I am an operator so I could stack and move these around in a tight space with a rented forklift. I'll make a video of it when I have all the construction stuff, like my mig welder, out of here and the inner walls paneled.

cars keep following me home too... well, what is left of cars. These are a 68 Firebird, 54 Pontiac, and 69 GTO. Also picked up some Opel GTs, have to go pick up the GTO, 54 and one Opel soon. You thought the 65 GTO was something... wait for it...

Comment

Always glad to hear your still around .
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Good News! Thanks for the update!
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Pssst - there is a Wolf in your kitchen !
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
            Pssst - there is a Wolf in your kitchen !
            X2!!! I was having the same thought but Phil tree'd me.

Cool to see your new home coming together. I think this is such an excellent concept. They've been building some of these commercially here in Wilmington and the completed ones look pretty cool. LOVE the '54 (though it's not bad enough to be one of your projects!) and I've always been a fan of Opel GTs (hope you do it "right" with a Buick aluminum 215). How did the Olds come out?

Thanks for checking in. We miss you but understand that you're busy.

Dan

Comment

Good to hear from you..
              Been wondering about you.. Glad it is looking great

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

X2!!! I was having the same thought but Phil tree'd me.

Cool to see your new home coming together. I think this is such an excellent concept. They've been building some of these commercially here in Wilmington and the completed ones look pretty cool. LOVE the '54 (though it's not bad enough to be one of your projects!) and I've always been a fan of Opel GTs (hope you do it "right" with a Buick aluminum 215). How did the Olds come out?

Thanks for checking in. We miss you but understand that you're busy.

Dan
                Two wolves....

The Opels are getting different builds. One might get reworked and kept stock, then sold... or it might get a 5.3. The one we are picking up Sunday (with luck) is getting Pontiac power, possibly the 467 from my blue Formula, because 700hp in a short wheelbase sub 2000lb car says yes to me.

The 54 is bad. frame is rusted almost in half at the X, the door is MIA, and the A pillar on that side is cut out. Haven't actually seen it in person, its a parts car I get for hauling it off.

I am starting a YouTube and a Bitchute channel where I will be posting videos of my builds. SweatyFatGuy is the name I am using. Its a name I use when playing first person shooters online... its amusing and kinda true, except right now no sweat to be had in 40 degree weather. No videos uploaded yet, just made both a few minutes ago... but soon there will be.

Comment

Working...
                X