X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more of these show up

if I had to have a Jeep... this would be it

suddenly bro doesn't look so bad

and yes folks, this is what a bluetooth front driveshaft looks like... oh bro ... ther

I'm sure Finnegan is negotiating for this

the camper from yesterday.... this is the inside

likely my wife's next vehicle will be this

repo Hemi Under Glass

more jeep for those who like that kind of thing

all that hate on the Hummer and what does Jeep build...a Hummer

my finger got tired taking pictures of Jeeps... so here's a bunch

I'd lay large odds that the one on the left would suck the doors off the one on the right

my only electric car shot... they are here, I just don't see the point of taking a picture of appliances... that said, yep, I'd DD it

nope, not even with stickers and a light bar can that Nissan look good

mini something? I dunno,

57 Bobster

I saw the owner of this page of misfits and thought seriously about asking him if this was his.... I didn't.... he looked busy

oh look another something or another

yep bare metal

an excellent commuter

and oh yes I'd drive it

trailer bob is there for scale

aluminum arms because money squared
    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; November 7, 2019, 09:31 PM.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

And yes, I'd daily this too

basically built for burning man and then someone realized they could license and drive it on the street.... well played, my hallucinating friends, well played

what's the license plate? wilybig

oh look bro

I asked the owner if this name was because he bought his seat covers by the gross...

he said no, rather he's sponsored by the people who build flares for BMWs and such.... seems there is an interchange between BMW fender flares and 57 Chevy truck... who knew?

he didn't know how it handled with that 1000 lb motor in the front, it had just happened and there was no test n tune before Sema - but it is going to happen

it was nearly 90 degrees this afternoon... trucks with shades used them

that said, it's a reasonable recovery truck

please stop

Perfect

why have rose colored glasses when you can have a rose colored truck?

shades of profairground

naked trophy truck

Oh Jeepers, you make it too easy

200 days, the back is an armored box from the 30s. It would haul gold from the mine to town change it for money then haul it back (in Canada). the walls are plate steel, the windows are an inch thick, and there's a pistol turret on top.... the owner took that box and put it on a duramax 3500 chassis with a Diamond cab. Pretty cool IMO

you could pay to have your picture taken in front of this... why? I dunno

nice driver quality Camaro

I'm pretty sure that isn't Swedish for cunnilingus

hmmm, this bed style might be okay in my Buick wagon....

yep another bronco

Jared Zimmerman's latest creation.... despite being a cut up on TV, he has pretty darn good metal skills

back to the Nitto booth... I like

Mad Max - the happier years

because when you own a Porsche, your ego eliminates the need for passengers

and you wonder why... well let me show you

yeah.... there is some ego.... yes, it seemed to be real because there were two very large gentleman who were watching everyone very closely on either side of this car

if that kind of wonton display of wealth, how about off-roading a 150k Porsche?

more Jeep pictures

though that distasteful bit is washed away with a delightful Sammi

why?

yes please

sure it only has 130 hp, but it weighs less then the steak I had tonight

new Titan

and an interesting question... all the other manufacturers are running near 10k lbs for their full size dually, this probably comes in at 7k... same abilities, just doesn't require 40 acres to park

and no stupid front treatment... just lights and an attempt at aero

nice car

the story... the guy who owns it is a desert racer who wrecked his truck. He bought a UTV and promptly wrecked it, so this is the larger, 'better' version. There are two kinds of UTV owners, ones whose toy is broke, or ones who are broke

I presume the motor was all that was left

the latest knockoff of a tire tool

bottle jacks seem to be making a comeback... at $1800 for one of these examples

neat truck, though

so this is what got them on here... that knock-off picture above... well, these tools are far cheaper built but do the same task... the other tire lifter uses hydraulics, these use a harbor freight chain hoist (look close at the one over the rear wheel)

you'll never know her secrets under that mask

nice of Jeep to sell you the axles they should have put under their junk to begin with.... features

and we finish tonight with this amazing C1

tomorrow is tools...

Comment

Thanks SBG, it's all interesting stuff.
        Tim
        Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

Page 2 - the truck that deserves it's own post. Do you think that 9" will live upside down?

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
            Page 2 - the truck that deserves it's own post. Do you think that 9" will live upside down?
            One of the aftermarket companies - Curry, IIRC, makes a high pinion 9"... given the specs on that truck, it wouldn't surprise me at all that it was one of those.... what does surprise me is the aluminum, GM transfer case - I can't imagine it'd hold up to boost in 4 wd.

Comment

Interesting, looking at these pics, there really isn't anything I'd like to own.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                Interesting, looking at these pics, there really isn't anything I'd like to own.
                But Jim, doesn't some of the engineering impress you? I understand it is all mega buck stuff but for me I still like to look at the creativity possible with unlimited budgets

Comment

Something for everyone here though sometimes it's just ideas

Comment

Mini Something. Liiks maybe a Morris? The flat fender Dodge (black) was sweeeet

Comment

Day 4 has some overlap so I'll post it as a new thread.....

Comment

Awww WHYYYYY???!! I gotta wait til there is a page to go back onto to see pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                          Awww WHYYYYY???!! I gotta wait til there is a page to go back onto to see pics.
                          clicking is so hard... here ya go

if my count is correct, you're going to see 241 pictures .... so here we go from the Monorail, you can see the main entry way... https://i.imgur.com/GX4RW8jh.jpg https://i.imgur.com/1S57GxPh.jpg https://i.imgur.com/Vd177F3h.jpg https://i.imgur.com/CWCCCe3h.jpg https://i.imgur.com/CZh4xUdh.jpg https://i.imgur.com/Q4e2vv1h.jpg

Comment

Thanks for the "help". Appreciate it. But...didn't work.. All text no pic.... For some reason I can go back a page then the pics show up..then forward to current page and see pics.

Comment

Working...
                            X