Got a favor to ask/John's progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a favor to ask/John's progress

Some ( most ) of you know about my son John and his disability. John has cerebral palsy and a passion for Hot Rod's. Tomorrow morning John has to have back surgery to correct his spine ( scoliosis ). It will be a 5-7 hour surgery. We could sure use some back up from our Bangshift family, prayers, positive thoughts or whatever you can share.
    Perry, John, and Robert.
    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
    Some ( most ) of you know about my son John and his disability. John has cerebral palsy and a passion for Hot Rod's. Tomorrow morning John has to have back surgery to correct his spine ( scoliosis ). It will be a 5-7 hour surgery. We could sure use some back up from our Bangshift family, prayers, positive thoughts or whatever you can share.
    Perry, John, and Robert.
    Perry - please tell John we will be thinking of him and sending our best wishes for a smooth surgery and quick recovery.

Comment

We wees are there with ya heart and soul Perry. Tell John I said hey.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

May his surgical team get a good night's sleep and pleasant dreams tonight so they are at their very best tomorrow. What are your plans, Perry? Will you and Robert spend the day at the hospital? I bet you will. Have something with you to keep you occupied/distracted during the long wait. Love you guys. Positive thoughts and energy to ALL involved in this undertaking. Peewee and I will be around the house all day tomorrow, as our weather is turning cold. Call us if you want to.

Comment

Thoughts and Prayers to God on a successful surgery and a speedy recovery!
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

We're praying for you all, (or y'all, if you prefer) Perry.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Praying for you guys and the medical team .
              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Positive vibes heading John's way .. hoping to hear good news of their success later this morning.

Comment

Prayers sent for my favorite Camaro lover -
                  Bless you all-
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

Wow! Makes my problems seem trivial! Positive thoughts and energy sent your way!

Comment

Thinking of you and yours.

Comment

Sending Best Positive Energy your way. Here's to modern medical science (it's worked for me though the circumstances differ).

Dan

Comment

We will be thinking of you as well. Hope everything goes smoothly.
                          Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
                          74 Nova Project
                          66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
                          79 Chevy Truck Project
                          1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

Praying
                            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Surgery is over ( 6 hrs ) dr was pleased with the results, he'll be in the ICU overnight and some tommorow because of the long surgery. Going back to see him in a few minutes. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for the prayers, positive thoughts and genuinely caring, Bangshift RULES!
                              Perry, John, and Robert.
                              Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                              If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Working...
                              X