Great news!
    Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
    74 Nova Project
    66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
    79 Chevy Truck Project
    1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

This makes Big Happy in my world. You have something to give Thanks for this Thanksgiving! And so do all of us!

Dan

Comment

PT Dad, it fits. You can use that for Power Tour too. I thought with the shift in his center of gravity, he might need strengthening exercises for different muscles?? I dunno. Whatever you guys are doing. it's working!

Comment

After Thanksgiving we're going back to his regular PT and yes get mo physical.
          Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
          If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

We are all very thankful this year for the blessings bestowed on us for this remarkable recovery thus far! Thanks for the updates Dad! Thoughts and Prayers of thanks will continue! God Bless from all of us!
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Thanks again everyone, and as with life when things get a little wonky something else rears its ugly head. Have to replace the hot water heater, it's leaking!
              At least we're at home now. But I got some good news, the gas company will replace it for free I just have to install it, no biggie. Robert got it today and we install tommorow so I'll take off my PT Dad hat and put on plumber Dad. LoL. I ain't gonna let it get me down.

Comment

Patrick & Tammy
                - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Feels like that sometimes. LoL

Comment

Man worked in a paper mill 40 + years ant gonna let no hot water heater slow him down! Get to it man!
                    Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Had to do ours a year or so back. They're timed to crap out at the worst possible time - I think there's a chip in them that reads your stress level.

Dan

Comment

Moved in this "shack" 37 yrs ago. One small "Portland Rose" hot water tank, had it 30 years. Have had 3 since! Due for another!

Comment

Mine was 25, installed new one this afternoon, pretty much straight forward. Had a issue with the hot water line, very old and brittle. Sometime in the future I will probably replace all of it.

Comment

Our water heater started leaking on the day Terri and Vic came to visit with us. Talk about timing...we went and got a new one and Vic plumbed and wired it for us. Voila! We're waiting until our dishwasher hays out so we can invite them back again!
                            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Ok update, we've cut medication in half and John is wiggling like a worm. Rolling over is no issue now. This afternoon I start taking out staple's, every forth one of which want even put a dent in them, there's a LOT OF THEM.

Comment

Get out the sidecutters! Good news indeed.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X