No announcement yet.

Got a favor to ask/John's progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderful!!!!!! The sun is shining brighter! Thoughts and prayers continuing!
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Dan Stokes, needle nose...

Comment

Just checking in on you guys before calling it a night. John and his cheerleading team are in my thoughts daily.

Comment

Well per doctors instructions I took every third staple out today which leaves about 60 to take out Tuesday. It has healed great, staple's are actually a little loose and the little scissor like tool pops them right out and he never feels it ( thank goodness ). He got up and sit in my rocker for a couple hours, he's still trying to figure out how to sit on the side of the bed with nothing behind, we'll keep working on that.
          Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
          If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Had a rookie take mine off, felt them! She jerked up as she squeezed.. The older nurse took over and it was sweeeet! Felt nothing! Sounds like a car guy knows how! Time! Needs time! And exercise.

Comment

Well took the rest of the Staples out and he's doing great. Ask him if he wanted to ride in the Vette and told him if you can walk out to it. Well that's all I had say up and out we went holding on to my hand of course, cruised for about 3 hrs and had a blast. He's almost back to normal and it's only been two weeks since surgery supposed to take 4. Good thing we're both getting cabin fever.

Comment

Absolutely LOVING this! Thanks for the great news! our thoughts and prayers of hope and thanks to God continue! Keep up the great work !
                Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Magnificent! Prayer DOES work.
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Excellent news !

Comment

SO good to hear!

Dan

Comment

More reason for Thanks..
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Well we've come a long way in a short time. John is starting to get his new center of gravity under control, he's learning to sit with nothing behind him and doing good at that. Still working on sitting all the way back in a chair or seat. He can feel the way it used to be and he's trying to correct himself. The other big thing is before surgery he could actually get in and out of the car with no assistance, we had worked hard to get to that point so we're starting over on that of which I'm sure he will get back to that point. Put it like this if Power tour was tommorow we'd be gasing up. Thanks again for all your prayers and support.
                          Perry.

Comment

Steady is the way to go... He will get there!

Comment

Thanks for the continued updates Perry! This brightens our days with each report! Our thoughts and prayers will continue as we look forward to seeing you guys soon!
                              Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Wonderful . Just wonderful.
                                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                                X