Ford v Ferrari - movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford v Ferrari - movie

Went and saw it tonight - it's terrific! It's basically about Ken Miles, but you'll know all the players and you'll love seeing all the cars and the racing action.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	89.5 KB ID:	1255989
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

I was hoping it was good, but just can't see Matt Damon as Carroll Shelby. I find it ironic that a movie titled 'Ford vs. Ferrari' is about Ken Miles .. ha, ha, ha.

Comment

I find it ironic that a movie titled 'Ford vs. Ferrari' is about Ken Miles
      Why would it be ironic? It's not called Ol' Shel and Ken. Hank the Deuce was in it, and so was Il Commendatore (even though he never actually went to LeMans as an owner).
      Last edited by studemax; November 15, 2019, 05:44 AM.

Comment

I plan on seeing it tonight
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

We have IMAX tickets for Sunday, looking forward to it!
          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
          1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
          ​​​​​​

Comment

I have a report that there was a Chevy fuel pump laying on a table or the pit wall.... Somebody didn't do his job with the details.
            Last edited by studemax; November 15, 2019, 07:34 AM.

Comment

I have heard that there was a chevy motor in one of the scenes. I missed it but it might have been the one on the run stand with the 180* headers

Comment

I have heard that there was a chevy motor in one of the scenes. I missed it but it might have been the one on the run stand with the 180* headers
                Nope, no bowtie. But it was an FE motor.....

Comment

Deb and I went to see it last week, we both enjoyed it, and would go see it again. Was cool seeing Shelby 'borrowing' the Italians' stop watches, and knocking that extra nut on the floor of the Ferrari pit...
                  Hot Rod Power Tour...As much fun as you can have in a car with your clothes on!!
                  Gregg and Deb Miller
                  Verona, Wi.

Comment

Working...
                  X