Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• convss
    replied
    Deb and I went to see it last week, we both enjoyed it, and would go see it again. Was cool seeing Shelby 'borrowing' the Italians' stop watches, and knocking that extra nut on the floor of the Ferrari pit...

Leave a comment:

• studemax
    replied
    I have heard that there was a chevy motor in one of the scenes. I missed it but it might have been the one on the run stand with the 180* headers
    Nope, no bowtie. But it was an FE motor.....

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    I have heard that there was a chevy motor in one of the scenes. I missed it but it might have been the one on the run stand with the 180* headers

Leave a comment:

• studemax
    replied
    I have a report that there was a Chevy fuel pump laying on a table or the pit wall.... Somebody didn't do his job with the details.
    Last edited by studemax; November 15, 2019, 07:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Russell
    replied
    We have IMAX tickets for Sunday, looking forward to it!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Barlow
    replied
    I plan on seeing it tonight

Leave a comment:

• studemax
    replied
    I find it ironic that a movie titled 'Ford vs. Ferrari' is about Ken Miles
    Why would it be ironic? It's not called Ol' Shel and Ken. Hank the Deuce was in it, and so was Il Commendatore (even though he never actually went to LeMans as an owner).
    Last edited by studemax; November 15, 2019, 05:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    I was hoping it was good, but just can't see Matt Damon as Carroll Shelby. I find it ironic that a movie titled 'Ford vs. Ferrari' is about Ken Miles .. ha, ha, ha.

Leave a comment:

• studemax
    started a topic Ford v Ferrari - movie

Ford v Ferrari - movie

Went and saw it tonight - it's terrific! It's basically about Ken Miles, but you'll know all the players and you'll love seeing all the cars and the racing action.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	89.5 KB ID:	1255989
Working...
X