No announcement yet.

Millenials doing good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will put it out there cause he won't. Our Walt is doing his part to keep us safe. I think he is currently in a big sand box doing his job. He even convinced Uncle Sam to let him work on museum cars. On top of that he is one hell of a nice guy that is whip smart and my current resource for all things Subaru.

Steve

and he is really funny
    Last edited by rightpedal; November 19, 2019, 09:16 AM. Reason: I almost forgot the best part
    Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

which one isn't?
      I haven’t had experience with all of them, so, I didn’t want to generalize....you as a litigator should understand that opinions vary, and often, feelings are bruised...
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post

I haven’t had experience with all of them, so, I didn’t want to generalize....you as a litigator should understand that opinions vary, and often, feelings are bruised...
        right, we should presume they're all good until they demonstrate otherwise.... kind of the point of this entire post.. ;)
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by rightpedal View Post
          I will put it out there cause he won't. Our Walt is doing his part to keep us safe. I think he is currently in a big sand box doing his job. He even convinced Uncle Sam to let him work on museum cars. On top of that he is one hell of a nice guy that is whip smart and my current resource for all things Subaru.

Steve

and he is really funny
          That's a big 10-4 (as they used to say in the CB days). Walt is an excellent guy and from a nice family - I met most of them at Maxton. I know he has stuff going on right now but I hope he'll sign on here from time to time.

BTW - Steve, I have a bit of Suby knowledge, too, and may be able to fill in some gaps especially as pertains to engine info. My Bro and I have done 2 engines' worth of The Bad Head Gaskets and have it down to more or less a science. First one was 2 months, the second one less than 2 weeks (we goof off a lot as we're doing these). I even own the Nut Sert kit for the head bolt holes.

EDIT: And the weird 11MM tap for the head bolt holes.

Dan
          Last edited by DanStokes; November 19, 2019, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X