This SUCKS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This SUCKS!

Never have liked Greg Anderson. Hope he loses!

My hobby is needing a hobby.

Annnnnnnd…. He LOST! Gotta hand it to Greg though. First time I've paid any attention to Pro Stock since they went EFI. I suggest they go back to letting teams develop their own induction, naturally aspirated. Maybe some NEW FI tech would come of it. Maybe close that embarrassing gap between the class and Pro Mod. I'd like to see a true max effort EFI race bred and tested.

Comment

So they held a drag race in Pomona and a NASCAR race broke out!

Steve Torrence and Cameron got heated after a round one incident at the Auto Club Finals. Torrence took issue with Ferre's starting-line deep staging tactic.

Comment

The kid proved to be the bigger man that time.
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

what a punk, and yet NHRA gave him the championship anyway. little 25k fine and anger management. f**k him.
            why didn't he get arrested for assault?
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

The punishment was weak. Torrance should have to sit out the 2020 Winternats. Let THAT teach him to control anger.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                The punishment was weak. Torrance should have to sit out the 2020 Winternats. Let THAT teach him to control anger.
                I think any sport - should immediately ban people with anger management problems. If they can show after years of playing that they can play without the anger then let them back.... but it should be an automatic bar. How many people like playing sports with people who are taking the fun too seriously?

Comment

Anyway Torrance has exposed a weakness. Watch the games in 2020. If I were a crew chief and drew him first round I'd brew up a light load of nitro and have my driver burn his ass down THEN go in deep.
                  Last edited by RockJustRock; November 26, 2019, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                    Anyway Torrance has exposed a weakness. Watch the games in 2020. If I were a crew chief and drew him first round I'd brew up a light load of nitro and have my driver burn his ass down THEN go in deep.
                    I know I'll be watching for highlights of just that

Comment

Working...
                    X