Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• derbydad276
    replied
    Epic Fail.... with the Buzz from the New Bronco.... Maverick !!! would have been a natural

Leave a comment:

• fatguyzinc
    replied
    to quote my 9yr old niece naiome….

#1, eew.
    #2, eeeew!
    and #3, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW...…..

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
    I stopped doing that when GM called a Korean subcompact "LeMans".
    Or the Nova, or the Impala...

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
    I believe the SUV is an addition to the line, not a replacement for the car. They are "borrowing" the name to generate the interest. It worked. They made you look!
    "generate".... you're a terrible person but your puns aren't bad

Leave a comment:

• RockJustRock
    replied
    I stopped doing that when GM called a Korean subcompact "LeMans".

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    As with several of the manufacturers, I would have to pose the question....you’re going to name it what??? Is nothing sacred?

Leave a comment:

• RockJustRock
    replied
    I believe the SUV is an addition to the line, not a replacement for the car. They are "borrowing" the name to generate the interest. It worked. They made you look!

Leave a comment:

• studemax
    replied
    My nephew works on the battery engineering team for Ford....
    Ask your nephew WTH Ford is planning for recycling this battery? GM hasn't figured it out yet, and are stacking them up like cordwood until they figure out a solution. Same with Tesla (unless they catch fire).It's a real biohazard disposing of lithium-ion batteries, and we need a solution soon if we are to continue down this very questionable road.

Leave a comment:

• 74NovaMan
    replied
    My nephew works on the battery engineering team for Ford and was pretty exited about the press release. I'm not sure why they felt compelled to call it a Mustang though. Looks more like a station wagon. Also, I would bet there is a 4 door version as well. Ewwww!

In brighter news - they were promoting the 2020 Mustang Shelby GT500 at the Nascar race yesterday. 760 horespower.

https://www.ford.com/cars/mustang/models/shelby-gt500/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIit_kqo_05QIVTtyGCh2U4wjiEAAYASA AEgIjY_D_BwE&searchid=954973139|79598414538|297868 441633|&ef_id=EAIaIQobChMIit_kqo_05QIVTtyGCh2U4wji EAAYASAAEgIjY_D_BwE:G:s&s_kwcid=AL!2519!3!38227297 0508!e!!g!!mustang%20shelby%20gt500

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied
    That's heartbreaking. ME's brother worked with Iacocca and the team that brought forth the original Mustang so he was there at the birth. I'll be curious what he thinks of THIS mess.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• corvettedad
    replied
    I know I'm a die hard Chevy guy but I do like and can appreciate other car models, that thing is pitiful and doesn't deserve the word Mustang in it's name.

Leave a comment:

• studemax
    replied
    Damn. That thing is butt ugly.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    started a topic Ford's Finally Killing the Mustang

Ford's Finally Killing the Mustang

They had a mighty good long run. It's a sign of the times, when the youngsters start filtering into the board room. The 2021 Mustang Mach E revealed. This is like putting a Corvette emblem on a fiberglass trash can and calling it a Corvette. Why even bother to defame the name?

Working...
X