The Sounds of Love in the woodlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sounds of Love in the woodlands

I'm gonna guess this is 2 bobcats (or bigger cats) doing the nasty in the woods. After all - it IS mating season across America right now.
    7,006 Likes, 578 Comments - BuiltWildDNA (@builtwilddna) on Instagram: "WTF is that (sound on)"

Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Not working?

Comment

Well, damn. It's gone.
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Worked for me when you first posted it, it was hair raising and I like the woods and hunt. Probably would stayed in the tree stand till the next day!
        Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
        If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
          Worked for me when you first posted it, it was hair raising and I like the woods and hunt. Probably would stayed in the tree stand till the next day!
          Yeah, it worked when posted and it gave me daytime nightmares. I did a cursory YouTube search and couldn't find anything else like it, not at all. But came across a guy in the woods, he was making a documentary about something weird going on in the woods, trying to capture it on camera. He talked on screen while he was pretending to have a conversation with another guy who wasn't there who didn't want to be on camera. He set the camera up and left it running and said if we saw anything weird going on, send him the time stamp for it. He said he couldn't figure it out because he didn't have his circles and rectangles with him. I determined what was weird, it was that guy making that video.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
          X