• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pan Am Racing//La Carrera Panamericana

Have always hoped to go "someday".

Am really putting things in place to
    spectate for the first time, in 2008. --

The official U.S. site of the Carrera Panamericana is designed to give potential Carrera Panamericana participants all of the information needed to compete in the race, including travel info, FAQ, and the entry process.

Any one going? Any one racing? ???

Re: Pan Am Racing//La Carrera Panamericana

Another link:

Check out the cars!

(Would love to actually *drive* this route

in a maxed 1965/66 Barracuda Formula S,

or bust through those curves in

a mega-prepped 65/66 Corvair.) -- 8)

Comment

I have always been intrigued by this race. Here is a link to a about the only Studebaker powered Studebaker at last year's race. I have seen this car and it is absolutely gorgeous.

Comment

I have two friends that have raced in it... both said they were glad they did but wouldn't do it again... One in an Alfa and the other in a Merc I think...

When you get home tell us all about it... the deal seems to be pricey...

K

Comment

Keith, I think that the guy who originally built the Stude in the link I posted earlier was at Maxton at one point this year as a spectator. I know he said he would never do it again. Scary as hell, from what I understand. People standing in the road, little if any crowd control, yet if you hit one of them you had better get out before they throw you in the slammer!

Comment

Working...
          X