Merry Winter Solstice Holiday of Your Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Winter Solstice Holiday of Your Choice

Hope everyone is having a Happy Holiday. Not being politically correct - not everyone celebrates Christmas but most everyone celebrates SOMETHING around this time of year. So whatever your belief system I hope y'all are having a great time during this season.

Dan

Hyvaa Joulua !

Comment

Please accept without any obligation, either expressed or implied

- and most certainly without any implication of reciprocal obligation -

these following heartfelt and sincere best wishes for an environmentally
      safe, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, and gender-neutral
      celebration of the Holiday of your choice that is chronologically proximal
      to the Winter Solstice as practiced within the most enjoyable traditions
      of the religious persuasion of your choice.

bearing only the most profound respect for the religious and/or secular
      persuasions and/or traditions of others, even to include the choice of
      some of these others not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

and conjoined with fervent wishes for a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling,
      danger free and medically uncomplicated onset of the generally accepted
      calendar year - including, but not limited to, the Christian calendar,
      but not without full and profound respect for the calendars of choice of
      other cultures.

Since these good wishes are engendered by multiple separate
      Holidays which are chronologically proximal only by the accident of
      their celebration, please feel to separate them and accept or reject one
      while accepting or rejecting or taking a neutral position with regard to the
      other.

The preceding wishes are extended to all hominids without regard
      to the race, creed, age, physical ability, mental inability, body mass,
      religious faith or lack thereof, or choice of computer platform and/or
      the race, creed, age, physical ability, mental inability, body mass,
      religious faith or lack thereof, or choice of computer platform and/or web
      browser.

The wishes even go out to those who cannot decide if "taste's great" is
      indeed more important than "less filling" and even to those who think
      that this is a distinction of some importance to someone somewhere in some
      galaxy in the known or as yet undiscovered universe.

No animals were harmed in the contemplation, composition, typing,
      editing or transmission of this message.

No plants have been harmed - and none will be harmed - in the separate or
      conjoined processes associated with this message if the recipient(s) is/are
      sufficiently aware and disciplined to avoid printing the damned thing on a
      piece of paper, which would contribute to the killing of a tree somewhere
      on the planet and ultimately the occupation of space in a landfill
      somewhere by the paper or a byproduct of the recycling of that paper unless
      the paper is incinerated and thereby contributes to the greenhouse gas
      accumulation on the planet that threatens to permit the building of beach
      spas in Labrador sometime in the next half century.

No electrons - or any other subatomic particles - were annihilated in the
      transmission of these wishes over the Internet.

The recipient is responsible for all taxes - federal, state and local -
      which may be imposed on such wishes.

Void where prohibited by law...

Comment

Happy Festivus to all!

Comment

It will be a wondrous holiday for all except a few goats that get slaughtered. J/K
          My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Dan, as a person residing in the southern hemisphere I find the title of this thread offensive, it excludes me as part of the Bangshift family
            Tim
            Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

I'm truly sorry and will accept 20 lashes. All you have to do is come up here and administer them. Nonetheless, I hope you have a Merry Holiday of your choice.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                I'm truly sorry and will accept 20 lashes. All you have to do is come up here and administer them. Nonetheless, I hope you have a Merry Holiday of your choice.

Dan
                wait--so you WANT him to come over and spank you?!?!?!!!

kinky.

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

And for some pg-13 holiday humor.

Comment

Originally posted by fatguyzinc View Post
                    Please accept without any obligation, either expressed or implied

- and most certainly without any implication of reciprocal obligation -

these following heartfelt and sincere best wishes for an environmentally
                    safe, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, and gender-neutral
                    celebration of the Holiday of your choice that is chronologically proximal
                    to the Winter Solstice as practiced within the most enjoyable traditions
                    of the religious persuasion of your choice.

bearing only the most profound respect for the religious and/or secular
                    persuasions and/or traditions of others, even to include the choice of
                    some of these others not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

and conjoined with fervent wishes for a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling,
                    danger free and medically uncomplicated onset of the generally accepted
                    calendar year - including, but not limited to, the Christian calendar,
                    but not without full and profound respect for the calendars of choice of
                    other cultures.

Since these good wishes are engendered by multiple separate
                    Holidays which are chronologically proximal only by the accident of
                    their celebration, please feel to separate them and accept or reject one
                    while accepting or rejecting or taking a neutral position with regard to the
                    other.

The preceding wishes are extended to all hominids without regard
                    to the race, creed, age, physical ability, mental inability, body mass,
                    religious faith or lack thereof, or choice of computer platform and/or
                    the race, creed, age, physical ability, mental inability, body mass,
                    religious faith or lack thereof, or choice of computer platform and/or web
                    browser.

The wishes even go out to those who cannot decide if "taste's great" is
                    indeed more important than "less filling" and even to those who think
                    that this is a distinction of some importance to someone somewhere in some
                    galaxy in the known or as yet undiscovered universe.

No animals were harmed in the contemplation, composition, typing,
                    editing or transmission of this message.

No plants have been harmed - and none will be harmed - in the separate or
                    conjoined processes associated with this message if the recipient(s) is/are
                    sufficiently aware and disciplined to avoid printing the damned thing on a
                    piece of paper, which would contribute to the killing of a tree somewhere
                    on the planet and ultimately the occupation of space in a landfill
                    somewhere by the paper or a byproduct of the recycling of that paper unless
                    the paper is incinerated and thereby contributes to the greenhouse gas
                    accumulation on the planet that threatens to permit the building of beach
                    spas in Labrador sometime in the next half century.

No electrons - or any other subatomic particles - were annihilated in the
                    transmission of these wishes over the Internet.

The recipient is responsible for all taxes - federal, state and local -
                    which may be imposed on such wishes.

Void where prohibited by law...
                    this reminds me, I ran out of toilet paper.
                    Merry xmas
                    Last edited by Barry Donovan; December 25, 2019, 08:24 AM.
                    Previously boxer3main
                    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

In this day and age of correctness, it just HAD to finally happen...

Click image for larger version

Name:	santastrial.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	1258803
                      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by fatguyzinc View Post

wait--so you WANT him to come over and spank you?!?!?!!!

kinky.

Well no - but I'd love for Tim to come from Australia and hang out. I was just willing to take my punishment for leaving him out. Lashes are NOT spanking!

Dan

Comment

One day Dan, one day. The plan for sometime in the future, post working, is to come over, buy an RV and do a solid look around North America. You're going to have to dwell for a while on how severe those 20 lashes are going to be!

Tim
                          Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

I'll prepare a wet noodle for the occasion! As long as you're a non-smoker we have a guest room and aren't afraid to use it. And we live in a beautiful area with lovely seashore and beaches and great restaurants. Ask Russell - he'll back me up on this.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                              MERRY CHRISTMAS.

And for some pg-13 holiday humor.

Merry Christmas! and God Bless us Every One!
                              Patrick & Tammy
                              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Working...
                              X