doug from sv seeker pulls bad hoax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

and then no one will believe him.... there's a story that perhaps he missed about a boy who cried wolf.
    My reply was to Barry in that raising a child on a boat is child abuse . No worse that raising a kid in a semi . You don't spend all your time sailing or rolling down the highway .
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post

My reply was to Barry in that raising a child on a boat is child abuse . No worse that raising a kid in a semi . You don't spend all your time sailing or rolling down the highway .
      I still don't care what he does - his boat, hope his life is great and it's all he expects. I still don't want him to blow up, sink, or have any bad happen.... but I have better things to do with my time
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Whst I'm trying to tell you is we are talking about they baby on board La Vagabond being raised by his parents . But I get your point about the hoaxer .
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I spent alotta time in my dad's trucks... Will not trade them for anything! Pressure? Bremerton Ship Yard during the Nam war. Hauled 1X4 crating lumber to the Navy. Saw bombs stacked higher than the truck.. Saw ships dockside..2 SP rode the door rungs with rifles! bombs as far as the eye can see..

Comment

there are a lot of very irritated people.
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
            X