No announcement yet.

Big news from Street Outlaws fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They clearly state, that just because they are doing it, don't mean you can too.
    Nobody watching it thinks it is real street racing.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
      ...Nobody watching it thinks it is real street racing...
      You maybe over estimating the intellect of some of our citizens

Comment

There's the rub. It's not real street racing. It's not real drag racing. It's not real ANYTHING. Real dumb. And from day one pretty heavily padded to get to 60 minutes. Taking the fastest sport and making it into watching paint dry. No Prep Kings is worse in that respect. All that time for 15 passes. Drawing for pairings with chips is the worst. O.K. guys, clown it up. And in real world terms with all perfect passes and leaves the 7th fastest car can make the finals if the fastest come up against each other early. If anybody makes a weak pass (like every car can). an even slower car can win.

Of course that is part of ALL drag racing that escapes me. If you're a TRUE fan you want to see the exceptional car, the Jenkins, the Glidden, the Garlits, the Prudhomme just annihilate the other car. GAP CITY. If you are a SPORTS fan you want close racing. To me it's like watching a coin toss tournament. Open up the rules. Let the really SMART guy win. Instead of "Wow, it was almost tails!"
        My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

i gotta say, if I disliked a show as much as you seem to dislike street outlaws, i would just not watch it. sheesh.

Charles

Comment

I only stream it to check up. Yup, still stupid. Actually it's not that I hate it so much but fans hype it so much.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
              There's the rub. It's not real street racing. It's not real drag racing. It's not real ANYTHING. Real dumb. And from day one pretty heavily padded to get to 60 minutes. Taking the fastest sport and making it into watching paint dry. No Prep Kings is worse in that respect. All that time for 15 passes. Drawing for pairings with chips is the worst. O.K. guys, clown it up. And in real world terms with all perfect passes and leaves the 7th fastest car can make the finals if the fastest come up against each other early. If anybody makes a weak pass (like every car can). an even slower car can win.

Of course that is part of ALL drag racing that escapes me. If you're a TRUE fan you want to see the exceptional car, the Jenkins, the Glidden, the Garlits, the Prudhomme just annihilate the other car. GAP CITY. If you are a SPORTS fan you want close racing. To me it's like watching a coin toss tournament. Open up the rules. Let the really SMART guy win. Instead of "Wow, it was almost tails!"
              yea, because nothing is better than watching the same cars win. Again. That’s real great competition. Remember how exciting it was when John Force won almost every year in the ‘90’s? That is what kills the sport. No competition. Why bother watching if you know who is going to win?
              58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

Watching everyone try to beat that guy is the best.

Comment

Of course they could stop him with rule changes.

Comment

Working...
                  X