Unit Farted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit Farted!

Sue Unit had her gall bladder taken out two days ago. She's on the mend, probably a typical healing curve. Chicken broth, jello, soup, etc.

This morning we were still in bed just about to wake up and she ripped off a good long fart and said, "YAAAAAAY!." She sat up in the bed grinning and announced, "I FARTED!" Yep, I know, I heard it. Wow, that had to feel mighty good.

We got downstairs and she was still celebrating. "I farted, I farted! HAhHaha OW OW OW OW HAha OWW. OW don't laugh..." Doing the fart dance, all hunched over and can't dance but doing her arms sort of like . She said, "Write that down. Friday January 31, I farted."

And most of us take such things for granted every day. Life is full of victories, we just have to be able to recognize them.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Glad to hear that she is on the mend.... Thoughts and Prayers for continued progress on a complete recovery!
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Might have been a backfire you heard, pdub.

Comment

At our age things that make you happiest are different than when we were kids that's for sure. I also know why old people always talked about their health so much. New aches and pains allow us to forget the old pains too.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by sueunit View Post
          Might have been a backfire you heard, pdub.
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
            At our age things that make you happiest are different than when we were kids that's for sure. I also know why old people always talked about their health so much. New aches and pains allow us to forget the old pains too.
            Also - -you'll have to find a new happy place for your digestive system without a gall bladder. My wife takes a Benefiber type supplement which helps prevent heartburn.If your Dr. didn't give you ideas about diet you need to ask. Happy Farting !

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Best Wishes on the Speedy Recovery!!
              (Sure sign of 100% recovery, she Now Complains about YOU!)

Comment

Glad you are feeling better Sue!
                Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
                74 Nova Project
                66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
                79 Chevy Truck Project
                1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

Hope everything heals up perfectly and you can fart at will - or at Pdub, whoever needs it. Much love from NC

Dan

Comment

the gas thing is a big deal when it's intestines. I was in the hospital 3 different times where that was the criteria to whether or not I was going home... 12 days, 8 days, 3 days... and it's not that I got better at gas but the subsequent surgeries required less assault and less sedation.... some may laugh, but at ER level issues - it truly is life and death.

I'm glad you're tooting Sue!
                    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

A farting horse will never tire,
                      A farting man (or woman) is the one to hire.
                      My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                        A farting horse will never tire,
                        A farting man (or woman) is the one to hire.
                        As long as they don't soil their attire!

Dan

Comment

Or set their ass on fire.
                          My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Heal well Sue!

Comment

Take care Sue, and everyone is right things change as we get older and mostly we just have to laugh at it to get through it. Doc just told me to start wearing compression socks to help with blood pressure dropping out on me. So decided to laugh and have fun with it. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200131_203127.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	1261479
                              Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                              If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Working...
                              X