Color choices for my Buick wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
    As any hope of uniqueness disappears in a puff of blue vapor!
    it's funny that you think I do this for fame. I like cars, I love rebuilding cars, I enjoy sharing my journey. But I'm not, nor have I ever been, doing this to be 'unique' 'special' or any other adjective you wish to use to describe me.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

it's funny that you think I do this for fame. I like cars, I love rebuilding cars, I enjoy sharing my journey. But I'm not, nor have I ever been, doing this to be 'unique' 'special' or any other adjective you wish to use to describe me.
      I took his comment as . todays vehicles are earth tones. very few blues, even less light blues.
      So if you are looking to "blend in" a blue vehicle, isn't going to not be seen in an ocean of white/black/silvers.
      Lack of wagon body styles on the road today, also doesn't help the, "I'm blending in, nothing to see here"

That said. What you pick.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
        medium grey (silver) or light blue? tan or red interior?

Blue with white guts for me, no window tint, and lose the Chevy wheels. SS Cragars or Buick sport/ralley wheels.
        STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post

Blue with white guts for me, no window tint, and lose the Chevy wheels. SS Cragars or Buick sport/ralley wheels.
          on BS, they need pictures - thus the picture doesn't represent the car rather only the color. No white interiors, I'm far too greasy for that, but yes to Buick poverty caps.

Comment

Kid is supposed to look at an Electra with the 401 and 2X4's. Told me he hopes it does not have white interior... You are not alone in not liking white interiors...

Comment

Is this a poll thread, where do I vote for OEM blue? Some wagon you bought at Monroe swap meet a few years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                Kid is supposed to look at an Electra with the 401 and 2X4's. Told me he hopes it does not have white interior... You are not alone in not liking white interiors...
                LOVE white interiors (my '65 Impala convert had one) but they are a chore to maintain. I carried a bottle of MALCO cleaner and a rag in the glove box at all times and used it constantly.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by ratpatrol66 View Post
                  Is this a poll thread, where do I vote for OEM blue? Some wagon you bought at Monroe swap meet a few years ago?
                  poll is on the first post.... and yes, this is my $200 Buick

Comment

13 Voters
                    Blue/tan

61.54% 8 votes
                    Grey/red

30.77% 4 votes
                    Grey/tan

7.69% 1 vote
                    Back to Poll
                    • Blue/tan
                    • Grey/red
                    • Grey/tan
                    Damn it I can't vote on this combo, don't like the choices. Your car do as you want!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratpatrol66 View Post
                      I can't vote on this combo, don't like the choices. Your car do as you want!!!
                      you think I'd do anything different?

Comment

Seems to me if the goal is to keep a 'sleeper' look, and OEM paint would be needed. If you decide to dress it up, add some chrome. Our Olds has just that......it's an OEM color, but it's wheels and hood give it away.
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                        X