Mustang Turns into a Bucking bronc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mustang Turns into a Bucking bronc

WOW!! You don't often see a guy (or gal) keep it off the wall(s) after things get this bad......

Looked like a takeoff at an airport runway !

Comment

Didn't open for me.

Comment

Butt Puckered just watching it !!!!

Comment

That was a wild ride, usually see them flip over backwards, actually lucky dude, could have been much worse
          Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
          The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

It looks like maybe the chute helped straighten it out some after it got back on the ground. Maybe. A little bit. It for sure didn't hurt matters any.
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I guess I shouldn't post after coming home from an 1100 KM (683 miles) roadtrip, cuzz I swear that looked like a Mustang to me.....but McT has another version of it on the main page this AM......and it's a fricken Corvette?? WOW, anyways, I was fast asleep on the lazyboy shortly after posting the link, and woke up there at 4:00 AM this morning.....

Regardless of make/model, that was pretty spectacular! and the version McT posted has a bunch more angles, and looks like the car is hurt, but not as bad as it could have been had he continued on whilst pinballing from wall to wall..........amazing he was able to gather it up and get it stopped as soon as he did!

Comment

A brief history of radial tire blow overs.....

Stevie Fast

DeWayne Mills

My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

That was insanely lucky, and he did a hell of a job regaining control.
                    I'm probably wrong

Comment

Wonder how many compressed vertebra you have after a ride like that !
                      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                      X