No announcement yet.

Dramaz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That may be part of it coming out - Freiburger's relationship with Gray Baskerville, and Gray's passion for the salt and all things Reet.

It's hard to say. and I don't know any of them personally to have any real answer to that. I do know that I idolized my dad and he did plenty of shitty stuff. Somehow, now, I don't talk about the truly f*d up stuff. I talk about the things he did right. History knows the truth of things,but Nostalgia is a bitch.
    Last edited by Beagle; August 18, 2020, 05:01 AM.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy

Ant seems to be doing some home improvement of his own and is getting divorced from her after 2 solid years (and one kid) of marriage.
      That's record long for the Hollyweirds. It was probably 1 year and 364 days of both of them looking out the door.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Yes, you can tell they are not spending any of their own money on these things. I scratch my head from the accounting end of it spend the money and then store it in the weather and let the big block fill with water, Crusher Impala I guess they don't need to look far for the next project... Maybe that's all part of it.
        Tim
        Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

Latest Roadkill, do something else with your 40 minutes
          Tim
          Melbourne Australia

Comment

Did he seriously explain how a 4 stroke motor works while at the Speedway museum?

and I'm skimming.... I may have 5 minutes invested.

Roadkill, make crap from shit then polish it.
            to even suggest that these racers were 'roadkill' is utter BS. roadkill is making crap run in as entertaining value as you can.... the racers, they did it to win. Last time Roadkill raced, they lost to Gas Monkey.... just sayin'

That said, they could save it.... drive it to Alaska and send it off the cliff on 4th of July We win either way, either they die in the backlands of Canada or the car dies off the cliff.... and really, why not both?
            Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; January 11, 2021, 04:01 PM.
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Car SOS on National Geographic. I hate it brings out the ninja onion cutters, but I like their style.... it's all about the car, the owner and the story behind it.... Where Overhaulin' is really just about Chip Foose (who is a legend), this has enjoyable banter between the 'hosts' but it always gets back to the car.

Or, in my opinion, what I watch car stuff for....

Comment

Last US Wheeler dealers. Save your 43 minutes.... I want to like Mike, but he's such a tool... Thankfully, they're leaving Ant here and just sending Mike back to Merry old England.

Comment

Latest Faster with Finnegan, very impressed with the NASCAR driver at the end, Very Impressed!
                  Tim
                  Melbourne Australia

Comment

Originally posted by 65RHDEER View Post
                    Latest Faster with Finnegan, very impressed with the NASCAR driver at the end, Very Impressed!
                    I've been watching Car SOS, been slacking on the other stuff.... not sorry.

Comment

Watched Faster with Finnegan (woo)
                      I liked it.

Comment

Roadkill, the Smokey edition

As if hot rodders don't have enough trouble with smog laws and poor public perception... Dave and Finnegan went all in to be poster children of what not to do. Jackasses.

Comment

Top Gear America.... yay or nay?

I think it could be interesting, but the last time around it took 3 years before the hosts really jelled - and think the same problem is here... only without the direction of Clarkson.... most of me thinks this is for a European audience....

Comment

Cleetus and Cars.

Type in "Cleetus" in the promo code box at checkout on Summit racing (with purchase, obviously), and get a free view of the Freedom 500 this Friday (April 2)..... I think you have to spend $50....

Comment

Engine Masters is back. There's some test for Freiburger... but .... I didn't realize David was so old that he has white hair (and that was a nice color job for Dulcich.)

Comment

Roadkill Camaro... yay or nay?

I like the concept but the execution? Dirt track in the front, IMSA in the rear.... both are cool, but together? yeah, no. That said, hoping there are big power plans for it

Comment

Working...
                                X