Dramaz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MTOD Kevin Hart's Muscle Car Crew

Everywhere MTOD touches, it's a head scratcher (like making them do the 'what I learned' what are they, first grade?); everywhere they let the crew be themselves.... hilarious.

And seriously Lucky, cut up a BBC Chevelle? if anything that recommitted me to laying the smack down with my BB...

I'm also hoping the punchline in all of this is the Bug becomes the biggest monster of them all and wins....
    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; July 17, 2021, 07:03 AM.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

To this point the Thumbnail, the picture of the Kevin Hart's Muscle Car Crew, hasn't got me to watch them.

I wish there was more routine with them all, an Engine masters on a Wednesday for 6 weeks instead of 6 out randomly within a few weeks.

I'm watching less and less MTOD.
      Tim
      Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

Good Bye Motortrend...

Went to see what was new there and got this on my normal page

UNFORTUNATELY CONTENT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA

A bit more research...

MotorTrend end of service outside of US and Canada

Effective August 18, 2021, PST MotorTrend streaming service will no longer operate our direct streaming service outside of the US and Canada, and the content will no longer be available. Customer accounts identified as originating from outside of the US and Canada should have been notified. Annual subscriptions should see the remaining balance refunded within 30 days of the closure.

I wasn't watching any of the recent stuff, I was only there for the real stuff, RK, EM, RKG, HRG. I did do DED every once in a while.
        So no more comment from me on what they do

Tim
        Melbourne Australia

Comment

Originally posted by 65RHDEER View Post
          Good Bye Motortrend...

Went to see what was new there and got this on my normal page

UNFORTUNATELY CONTENT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA

A bit more research...

MotorTrend end of service outside of US and Canada

Effective August 18, 2021, PST MotorTrend streaming service will no longer operate our direct streaming service outside of the US and Canada, and the content will no longer be available. Customer accounts identified as originating from outside of the US and Canada should have been notified. Annual subscriptions should see the remaining balance refunded within 30 days of the closure.

I wasn't watching any of the recent stuff, I was only there for the real stuff, RK, EM, RKG, HRG. I did do DED every once in a while.
          So no more comment from me on what they do
          I hear that if you use a proxy server, this problem isn't.

That said, Australia's new law has caused a great deal of issues with providers.... though it surprises me that MTOD took a global approach as response. With that said, Car SOS is decidedly not available in the US - I make accommodations to watch it.
          Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; August 20, 2021, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

That said, Australia's new law has caused a great deal of issues with providers.... though it surprises me that MTOD took a global approach as response. With that said, Car SOS is decidedly not available in the US - I make accommodations to watch it.
            I was thinking when the subscription came up again in a month or so I'd really consider it's worth, now I don't need to consider!

As for the law, I think it's still talk at the moment as I understand. I don't really see how MTOD is affected if this law was to be, the content is made it the US so no need for a tax to be paid here.
            Last edited by 65RHDEER; August 20, 2021, 06:38 AM.
            Tim
            Melbourne Australia

Comment

Originally posted by 65RHDEER View Post

I was thinking when the subscription came up again in a month or so I'd really consider it's worth, now I don't need to consider!

As for the law, I think it's still talk at the moment as I understand. I don't really see how MTOD is affected if this law was to be, the content is made it the US so no need for a tax to be paid here.
              I know that many organizations with whom I am involved is talking about the law.... For example, MCM did something with RK - if it happened now, affected? probably. I can't talk the situation, but the law was really, really, really poorly written and the response by most production companies is avoid copyright issues.

as for Kevin Hart's MCC - they're doing a 69 Camaro project to sell at Barrett Jackson.... I'm hoping that the words "doing" cannot be interchangeable with "funding"... but probably is.... ah well, I guess we on BS won't be seeing them on the Project Cars section anytime soon.
              Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; August 20, 2021, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

not to split hairs, but it's a VPN that gets you around this. Proxy is similar, but really another animal.
                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

not to split hairs, but it's a VPN that gets you around this. Proxy is similar, but really another animal.
                  do you have hairs to split? 1) it was early, 2) I hate computer anything, and 3) even after coffee, I don't care.

and yeah, been a great week, why do you ask?

Comment

Working...
                  X