No announcement yet.

Health Woes, Close Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts and prayers for John! We're pulling for him!
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Where's the "fingers crossed" emogee?

Dan

Comment

Your Doc wasn't joking. My good friend/coworker just lost his mother to the flu/pneumonia 3 weeks ago. She was 53. Perfectly fine Friday, felt like crap Sunday, in the ICU with pneumonia by Wednesday, induced coma Thursday, 10 days later, she passed. Was otherwise healthy, only a little overweight, no underlying conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
          Hope you keep improving. Took my youngest John to Dr today, he had Streep two weeks ago today it's the flu. He's a pretty tough kid even with the Cerebral palsy but this has him dragging the bottom. Dr gave me something to take because of the situation..
          Thanks man, I hope your boy recovers quickly. I remember he had that surgery a while back.
          The kid has enough on his plate, he doesn't need to be sick too...

Originally posted by 67Charger View Post
          Your Doc wasn't joking. My good friend/coworker just lost his mother to the flu/pneumonia 3 weeks ago. She was 53. Perfectly fine Friday, felt like crap Sunday, in the ICU with pneumonia by Wednesday, induced coma Thursday, 10 days later, she passed. Was otherwise healthy, only a little overweight, no underlying conditions.
          Yeah it's no joke man. The doc said I was hours away from being in the intensive care unit for at least a month.
          My uncle had pneumonia pretty bed and took him a while to get over it. He quit smoking too which helped a lot..

Comment

Erich: repeat this mantra: cigarettes taste bad.. Smell bad... If you gotta have a puff, draw deep and hard, make yourself sick.. You will never smoke again..

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
              Erich: repeat this mantra: cigarettes taste bad.. Smell bad... If you gotta have a puff, draw deep and hard, make yourself sick.. You will never smoke again..
              No worries Bob, I have no desire to smoke again. I've kicked the habit once and for all.

Comment

Working...
              X