Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STINEY
    replied
    No page 2 last night, none today, and still nothing tonight. Weird.

Leave a comment:

• Captain
    replied
    For Me, still nothing.
    maybe it's something I said??
    I'M NOT OPINIONATED!!!
    I will give it too you FREELY,
    sometimes even if you don't want it.....LOL

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied
    Everything's OK here.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Bob
    replied
    Works for me...

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    Page 2 is fubar. Will not load.

Edit. Just got it to work. Strange.
    Last edited by BBR; March 11, 2020, 09:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain View Post
    If someone can read this, will not advance to the 2nd page of posts, just reads working until my screen times out.
    Capt.
    works

Leave a comment:

• Captain
    replied
    If someone can read this, will not advance to the 2nd page of posts, just reads working until my screen times out.
    Capt.

Leave a comment:

• Thumpin455
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain View Post

Had to laugh at "It's now a National Monument"
    I'm going to have to waist a Saturday Afternoon
    at a "Public Hearing" that they want to put a National Parks trail thru the anointing property line in my back yard!!
    Just what I need, more Tree Huggers getting Free Range of my property!
    I already have trespassers wandering in from a Public Hunting Grounds that's 2.5 miles south!

For these "Lost Hunters and such"
    I made NEW No Trespassing Signs!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized952019030895142607958364.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	457.9 KB
ID:	1264628
    You could go with the USAF standard. USE OF DEADLY FORCE IS AUTHORIZED BEYOND THIS POINT.

I am kinda lucky, I have a snowmobile trail on the south end of my land, and a highway on the north end, nobody will ever live within a 1/4 mile of the east side of my house, and the closest guy to the west is over a 1/4 mile through thick forest I own. I bought the land knowing all of this, and its a bit over half a mile from where I lived before with the ex and built my '65 GTO.

This one was taken last year before the trees filled out and I moved / reconfigured the container house. Everything in the pic is mine... all .... mine. YEAH I Have lots of space and right now its buried in snow, so most people won't live here. I am itching to get to work on the supercharged 3800 build, quick, fun daily transportation on a small budget, and it should get very good mileage when I build a slippery body for it. Think Ariel Atom with a Buick V6 stuck in its ass.

Leave a comment:

• Captain
    replied
    Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
    Funny you mention it, I have this thing sitting here. Was going to use it as a winter beater, but then the eagle decided to rest on it so now its a national monument and I can't get a title for it. I have a plan, it involves the supercharged 3800 from this thing, the entire front suspension, and my crazy lack of asking "Should I really be doing this?"
    Had to laugh at "It's now a National Monument"
    I'm going to have to waist a Saturday Afternoon
    at a "Public Hearing" that they want to put a National Parks trail thru the anointing property line in my back yard!!
    Just what I need, more Tree Huggers getting Free Range of my property!
    I already have trespassers wandering in from a Public Hunting Grounds that's 2.5 miles south!

For these "Lost Hunters and such"
    I made NEW No Trespassing Signs!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized952019030895142607958364.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	457.9 KB
ID:	1264628

Leave a comment:

• 65RHDEER
    replied
    See, everyone is playing

Leave a comment:

• Thumpin455
    replied
    Funny you mention it, I have this thing sitting here. Was going to use it as a winter beater, but then the eagle decided to rest on it so now its a national monument and I can't get a title for it. I have a plan, it involves the supercharged 3800 from this thing, the entire front suspension, and my crazy lack of asking "Should I really be doing this?"

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    Ours is a junk pile we bought for $300 or so. No keys, didn't run, unknown miles or engine/trans condition, but we did get a title. lol

TVRP sure needs to do another Junk Yard Wars because that was fun.

https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...inally-race-it
    Last edited by BBR; March 9, 2020, 01:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Captain
    replied
    And everyone Thinks that Buick Body Style are "Grandpa Cars !!!
    Perfect SLEEPER....

Leave a comment:

• Matt Cramer
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

I thought Bangshift had a 2 project minimum
    I was trying to meet that rule with various bits of hackery to keep my '98 Regal on the road, such as first trying to reupholster the driver's seat with a secondhand leather jacket before bodging a race seat onto the stock power seat mechanism. (It's also due for a big brake kit upgrade in a month or so.)

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    my goal with my wagon.... funny thing is everyone says "hate LS" but the looks on my Buick build went up 50% once I started on the LS install.... but still, I want a Buick in a Buick - who knows, there might even be a Buick in the Fiat.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X