Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new c8, delivered

streetspeed717.
    this is just the base model.. and amazing.

The startup clip, I lamost jumped at how fast it got hot out the back.. I laughed out loud remembering the engine is only two feet from it.

Such a huge change.. an amazing time for the vette.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

I see one of those as my next DD... though it won't be for a couple years...
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

If a brand new base model is $80K ... I wonder what a used one around three years old will be ?

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
        If a brand new base model is $80K ... I wonder what a used one around three years old will be ?
        The 2020 production was already sold out. and the base price is 60k..
        Maybe the extra 20k is options and/or dealer bending you over if you want to have one of the first ones.

Comment

the bottom hasn't really dropped of the C7 market, so I imagine 'pricy'
          I'll be interested to see if it will affect the super-car market. While cars like the Koenigsegg will always be super priced - the 'production' supercars are likely to take a solid hit.... but who knows, everyone wants to be different AND after the Corvettes cross the line, it really won't matter what brand is the next loser.

Comment

I remember when the Anniversary GT 40's came out. Every Ford Dealer only got ONE. And it sat on the show floor, and it was a bidding war to get one.

Comment

he got the Z 51 package and other items. This purchase was his lack of waiting for the z06

he made another video adding it up on he spec sheet.
              96k..including delivery and charges
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain View Post
                I remember when the Anniversary GT 40's came out. Every Ford Dealer only got ONE. And it sat on the show floor, and it was a bidding war to get one.
                all I remember about them is Ford suing people over them....

Comment

I didn't realize how fugly the factory wheels are!
                  My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Working...
                  X