Corvid-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya, Know,
    If Ya would use BOTH SIDES of the TP.....
    it will last twice as long !!!! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by tardis454 View Post

I experienced this last night when I went shopping after work. ALL of the toilet paper was gone or disappearing off the shelves at a rapid rate and people were in the stores fighting over it. I saw people fighting over toilet paper, toilet paper,.. fighting over f-ing toilet paper. Let that sink in for a minute..

The sky is not falling...
      I was at the Costco where someone got stabbed over toilet paper. I agree, it's like people have lost their fricken minds.

Originally posted by Captain View Post
      Ya, Know,
      If Ya would use BOTH SIDES of the TP.....
      it will last twice as long !!!! :-)
      if you then put it in the guest bathroom, you'll get at least one more use out of it.... two if the guest never comes back.
      Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; March 14, 2020, 09:19 PM.
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I feel like everything has just imploded in the last week. When I left work on the 6th, we had moved our Italy program to France and had 1 out of 20+ schools completely ban study abroad. Because of our unexpected floor renovation, I didn’t work Monday through Wednesday (and didn’t check email) and by Wednesday night my boss had decided to cancel all of our summer programs. I’ll admit it took me a bit to realize what was going on with the Europe flight ban and then the State Department worldwide level 3 warning, but geez it all happened so quickly. I basically have little to no work to do until August, so when I told Bryan I might just take a month off his first suggestion was Power Tour
        Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Originally posted by catchmeblue70 View Post
          I told Bryan I might just take a month off his first suggestion was Power Tour
          Watch this space ...

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post

Watch this space ...
            what? you mean the government might get persnickety about a large group of dirty car guys and gals doing a gypsy caravan through the entire middle of the country?

Comment

I was wondering if maybe the people in some of the towns might. By that I mean the local city councils could decide that might not be a good idea to have people from literally every state imaginable coming to town for an evening.
              ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Unless something changes fairly quickly, I foresee bad juju for Power Tour.

Comment

All anyone needs to do is stay 6 feet from anyone they don't know.
                  My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

The 10 foot pole "Skank" rule?

Comment

My dad, said , he has his normal package of t-p. If when he needs more and If there is non to be found at that time( about a month). He'll go down to his basement and find the box that has been down there since 1973 . That has the cotton baby pampers they used before the throw away type became big.
                      I made the mistake and said, jokingly .Why not use the reuseable shop rags..lol. He said , that it might come to that.
                      I was like OMG.
                      Last edited by Eric; March 15, 2020, 08:45 PM.

Comment

problem with using non TP is it will plug your septic system

Comment

Ya know when relatives visit, you always give them something to take home?
                          How Touching to give a Roll of T P on their way out of the door........

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                            problem with using non TP is it will plug your septic system
                            Just put a flap wheel on a drill and stop when you feel clean.
                            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by BangShift McT View Post

Just put a flap wheel on a drill and stop when you feel clean.
                              I'll pass that on to those without TP.

Comment

Squirrels.
                                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                                X