Corvid-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with using non TP is it will plug your septic system
    Just read in the UK Daily Mail that sewer systems in London are plugging up because idiots are using SOCKS to clean their hindquarters.

Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

A sock is a renewable resource, not an expendable commodity.

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post

Just read in the UK Daily Mail that sewer systems in London are plugging up because idiots are using SOCKS to clean their hindquarters.
        There was a blurb a day or two ago where the cops somewhere in Oregon were saying stop calling them to declare an emergency when you run out of toilet paper. They recommended magazine pages, etc. But they came up short, they did NOT say if you use magazine pages don't flush that down the commode. We expect a followup report where the cops are now getting called and blamed for stopped up toilets.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Hey Perry, DB sent this!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Toilet Paper.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	162.2 KB
ID:	1265195
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Toilets won't be the problem........sewage plants will be the problem. The backups will be monumental.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Nevermind all that s**t, people are buying GUNS now!
              My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Oh, here we go again......
                $20.00 boxes of 22 rounds...

Comment

I'm just waiting for folks to start catching bullets over the last roll of T paper or coughing too close.

Comment

Cancelled school and all related activities for the rest of the year here.
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

On hawaii and seems everything is shutting down . They are even floating the idea of stopping inter island flights .

Comment

Here in the Frozen Tundra, the Governor shut down ALL THE BARS !! Yesterday evening.
                        First Time Mandatory Bar Closures since Prohibition !!
                        Hell HAS FROZEN OVER !!!

The liquor store was open this morning when I ran into town to get brakes for the Timber Cruiser, Picked up a couple of cases of Leinies, just in case they order Shelter In Place.

The Zombie Apocalypse next ??
                        Should have stopped at the hardware store too and grabbed some 00 six ball buckshot......

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                          Cancelled school and all related activities for the rest of the year here.
                          We (the university) just went to online classes for the rest of the semester, students have been told to move out, and graduation has been postponed, but I don't think they've made an announcement about K-12 yet to extend their at-home curriculum past early April. We just had the first confirmed case today in Bowling Green, so I hope none of y'all are coming to Beech Bend any time soon
                          Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

it's just the flu. You have a better chance of dying from. Covid, as of today, 125,000 infected, 4,000 dead
                            2,000,000 dead.... those dead
                            #1 at 25% is heart disease
                            #2 at 20% (all numbers rounded) Cancer
                            3 - unintentional injuries (aka the Bangshift number) 6%
                            4 - chronic respiratory 6% (160,000)
                            5 - Stroke/heart disease 5%
                            6 - Altzheimer's 4%
                            7 - Diabetes 3%
                            8 - Influenza/pneumonia - 2%
                            9 - Kidney Disease 1.8%
                            10 - Suicide 47,000 .2%

Covid would be number 9.5
                            Keep also in mind that heart disease makes the list twice as does respiratory.

and worldwide numbers parallel the US numbers - and the total number dead per year is roughly 56 million out of 7 billion people

In short, you've a better chance if dying in a car accident caused by a heart attack on your way to the hospital for Covid treatment. Or dying of a heart attack while using your stored toilet paper.

and the point is color me worried when Covid hits number 3 on that list.... otherwise it's just background noise caused by a commercial media whose job is to sell bad news.

Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; March 18, 2020, 06:32 PM.
                            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

4 rolls won't be enough.

It’s a promising sound: The sizzle means they’re still in business. “It’s super uncertain and it’s scary,” Wesley Avila, owner and chef of Guerilla Tacos in Boyle Heights, said. On Monday, Avila had to furlough most of his staff. The dining room is empty because of the city’s ban on dining in. But Tuesday, Avila said he actually had to…

Comment

Pre-war Chickasha Swap Meet cancelled. Pretty sure Jay Leno will be devastated.
                                Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Working...
                                X