Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	90406891_4326582014019410_3666448434807701504_n.png
Views:	112
Size:	363.3 KB
ID:	1265319
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Waiit didnt a few say this was nothing to worry about? I FEEL LIKE GILLIGAN . Our stay on the slands might get longer than we ever planned

Comment

Waiit didnt a few say this was nothing to worry about?
        Yes, the Chinese said it was nothing to worry about and the idiot kids on Daytona Beach believed them.

Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
          Waiit didnt a few say this was nothing to worry about? I FEEL LIKE GILLIGAN . Our stay on the slands might get longer than we ever planned
          I hope your luck is better then mine. My luck would be I get stranded in some hateful hole (like Chicago in the dead of winter or summer)... then can neither go forward or backward
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

I hope your luck is better then mine. My luck would be I get stranded in some hateful hole (like Chicago in the dead of winter or summer)... then can neither go forward or backward
            At least here we can look at the ocean. Stores are not empty , but dont try to grab spam . Guess they love yhiervspam here and cleaned it out. It and rice is about the only things totaally empTY . A store called cosco's got trucks of stock mid week and thee line into it was around the store. They areconly letting 200,250 in at one time. We are not a member so we when to anotner place and got steaks and pineapple smitnoff ice

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post

At least here we can look at the ocean. Stores are not empty , but dont try to grab spam . Guess they love yhiervspam here and cleaned it out. It and rice is about the only things totaally empTY . A store called cosco's got trucks of stock mid week and thee line into it was around the store. They areconly letting 200,250 in at one time. We are not a member so we when to anotner place and got steaks and pineapple smitnoff ice
              Hawaii takes Spam to a whole new level... you missed a t it's Costco.

It's not just Costco, though, there are new 'warehouse store' rules.... they also all close at 6 pm now.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	evl.jpeg
Views:	94
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	1265401

Comment

no more dangerous then LA in the daytime

Comment

Between age and medical issues I am within the target of this epidemic. So I'm staying at home most of the time. I have contacted my doctors with whom I have appointments and all say don't come in for a while. Most say they will let me know. It does get boring so I am looking and some things to keep me busy or at least somewhat busy. The most refreshing thing I have found to do is to take my Studebaker out of the garage and just drive around on the local country roads (I lieve out in the country, not in an urban area.) The first time I did this I had gone over 40 miles before I realized it. It was refreshing and did away with the boredom. So that's what I am doing. It at least gets my mind off of the issue at hand.

Comment

• Today is in the middle 40's, but rain is coming soon this afternoon. Also my dirt road the frost is slowly coming out, so, being lazy me, I don't want to wash my toys when I get back.
                      But I do smell the Amish cooking down maple syrup in the breeze, might take the Timber Cruiser out to go buy some.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRoberts View Post
                        Between age and medical issues I am within the target of this epidemic. So I'm staying at home most of the time. I have contacted my doctors with whom I have appointments and all say don't come in for a while. Most say they will let me know. It does get boring so I am looking and some things to keep me busy or at least somewhat busy. The most refreshing thing I have found to do is to take my Studebaker out of the garage and just drive around on the local country roads (I lieve out in the country, not in an urban area.) The first time I did this I had gone over 40 miles before I realized it. It was refreshing and did away with the boredom. So that's what I am doing. It at least gets my mind off of the issue at hand.
                        Glad that you could something to do and to pass the time and give you joy. Even streets that are normally packed are lite traffic or none. I was told yesterday that the traffic on kauai is about 1/3red of the normal amount and starting today most everything will be closed , other than the ABC stores(minimart+tourist trap) and cosco, Walmart and grocery stores . Most everything else will be closed. So the whole week we will be site seeing. And crossing tape and walking out to things . Today if it stops raining and heavy winds. We will goto the lighthouse

Comment

Working...
                        X