No announcement yet.

SO mad........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Chip Foose have it? Just hoping for the best possible outcome.......

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by JRoberts View Post
      WOW! Unbelievable on two counts, First the car is stolen and then the lack of cooperation from law enforcement. I really feel for you. Wishing you the luck needed to come up with the car.
      Many states top police officers have gone on tv and stated they will not come out for theft for now. I think this was at least dumb. That going on tv and staying that told those that do steal that no one is coming if someone calls it in. Those top police officers should have to step down for stating that to the general public like that .

Comment

That Just Opened up "Stand Your Ground" and "Land/Property Defense" shootings.
        With Shelter in Place, anybody on your property are not to be "Out There" !!!!!
        Thieves BEWARE !!
        12 ga. Wireless Security System !!

Comment

sadly my guess is--
          1) its someone i know-at least casually, whos seen the car/knows what was in it.
          2) it went straight into someones enclosed garage/shed/warehouse.
          3) its already cut up into a zillion pieces.

oh well. bigger things to worry about at this point, ive NEVER seen people
          panicking like this--and i remember 2 major hurricanes and 3 dock worker
          strikes. and lots of places-hawaii being one-are not sending out cops for
          "minor" things like cars getting broken into or stolen, vandalizm, shoplifting,
          etc... and they announced it on tv !?!?!?!!!!!!!! thats so irresponsible!

talk about sending up the bat signal to every low life in a thousand mile radius...

all i gots to say to any criminal trying to take advantage in these times and trying to steal
          my cans-o-spam is -- would you like that with a side order of .45 hollowpoints or 00 buckshot?
          cause thats the only way youre getting it.!
          Last edited by fatguyzinc; March 25, 2020, 07:15 PM.

Comment

I live in the Iron Triangle of Area BFE in Wisconsin......
            Shit Happenes.... These are not Rocket Scientist....
            Somebody is going to.get Drunk and Brag about Shit.........,
            I score Tribulations Worse than Game of Thrones...

Comment

finally heard back from insurance--'this may take awhile"....
              havent heard anything from pd regarding the car.
              so bummed.

Comment

Sorry man . Now you'll need to get the plymouth done faster to keep scratching that itch

Comment

Keep on Truckin' Brother.... at the very least be thankful that it wasn't a carjacking gone bad... we'd hate to lose you!
                  Patrick & Tammy
                  - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                    Keep on Truckin' Brother.... at the very least be thankful that it wasn't a carjacking gone bad... we'd hate to lose you!
                    i would love to get carjacked--at least an attempt at one.
                    that just the excuse i need to turn it ON, hah hah. talk
                    about stress release....

Comment

Originally posted by fatguyzinc View Post

i would love to get carjacked--at least an attempt at one.
                      that just the excuse i need to turn it ON, hah hah. talk
                      about stress release....
                      P.m. me your address . There are a few things we bought for the powertour car that most likely won't get used. That you maybe able to use on your gasser build . Not 100 sure but iirc there is some things that might not get used .

Comment

Working...
                      X