You tube channels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You tube channels

It is almost 8am friday on Kauai. And everything is closed .
    SO, BETWEEN driving around site seeing , that is limited as much of it is off limits ATM , even the beach to need to hgo getva permit to be on them because of this panic.
    SO most mormings and nights will be in condo and need things to watch .
    We have already watched all of project binky. And much of the content on the chanels there are threads about , here.
    ANy othrrs ?
    It sad that much of this trip will be spent this way, but cant do anything about it so no point getting upset about it .

you into fabrication?
    my subscriptions are in the 100s.

from go kart sized fun with "cars and cameras" to the texas speed channel.. to the patey brothers in aviation.
    once you subscribe to one, you tube creeps up on you with the home page suggestions... lots of channels.

Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

B is for build , Watch JR go . Those are a couple of my favorites . Then Streetspeed717
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Well sh*7 is about to get real around here, and the plan is to youtube the projects. You're more than welcome to watch my junk and listen to me talk to myself.

For my subscriptions I have 1320video, DD speed shop has done shoebox 4 door to 2 door conversions, C10s and is now working in a 27ish T ratrod.

For the young guys doing the gearhead thing MacroMachines, Ramblin Around, Vicegrip Garage, Dylan McCool, Hansen Racing, Street Racing Channel (quick turbo S10), 4speedfilms, and thecraig909. Welderup has some cool tips even if dude is kinda goofy, and sloppy mechanics does turbo LS stuff.

Then Black Rifle Coffee, hilarious veteran oriented stuff and coffee of course. MBest11x is funny as hell. zeefrank1 has true facts about critters and other funny stuff.

Hoonigan and all the others they have spun off. For drag racing, hooning, and now 24 year old dude buys a circle track to build a skid pad Cleetus McFarland, home grown Nebraska man turns into full blown Florida man..

Tim McAmis rants and chassis fab. Outlaw edge for metal shaping/fab. Throttle Stop Garage has fiberglass/carbon fiber fab.

Our own Brian Lohnes has a history channel of sorts, cool vids.

Start watching those and more will pop up. Yeah I have lots of time on my hands in winter, so now you get to experience what my life is like every year between November and May.

Comment

I have too many subscriptions, can't watch them all. I have some that are above. A few that are not.

Haulass Garage: building a 60 falcon with turbo LS
          Navlac57: building an Eclipse with wrong wheel drive turbo LS (LS4 Kings challenge / Grassroots $2k)
          Burndown: Twin turbo LS Winnebago
          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
          1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
          X