Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you, monster.

Comment

It's all good .. if we are going to spend time here, we may as well have fun and enjoy it !

Comment

I would like you to turn my car sideways and put some FORGELINE wheels on it .
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

... and Dan thinks he's on Fantasy Island.

Comment

So , how do you do it. 9r is it send the photo into the mod. And they do it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
              ... and Dan thinks he's on Fantasy Island.
              He said wheels, he didn't mention anything about tires.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dans Car.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	1267303
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

PeeWee , pretty crafty there . I do see two circles for each wheel so I think you do have some tire on those stagecoach wheels .
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I am just kidding on this being my car though . This is someone else's gorgeous car in the above photo .
                  Last edited by Dan Barlow; April 8, 2020, 05:00 AM.
                  Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                    So , how do you do it. 9r is it send the photo into the mod. And they do it ?
                    I was the Moderator for many years, but got upgraded to Administrator a few years ago ... anyhow, to change a members avatar, I modified the database using Admin tools.

You changed yours not to long ago .. does that process no longer work ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
                      I would like you to turn my car sideways and put some FORGELINE wheels on it .
                      You got it !

Comment

While PeeWee's computer artistry is far better than my non existent skills , I hope I don't have to look at that longer than a day !

Click image for larger version  Name:	Dans Car.jpg Views:	0 Size:	22.0 KB ID:	1267303
                        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I should probably take a fresh pic of me and Andy on the beach (to replace the pic of me and Kingsford on the beach) but nobody can go on the beach right now. I'll bug you later, Steve.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post

I was the Moderator for many years, but got upgraded to Administrator a few years ago ... anyhow, to change a members avatar, I modified the database using Admin tools.

You changed yours not to long ago .. does that process no longer work ?
                            I can click on the edit avatar all I want it is doa Click image for larger version

Name:	bs.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	1267395

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                              I can click on the edit avatar all I want it is doa
                              Yep, the link for members to EDIT AVATAR does not work.

Comment

How about this one , I feel bad having someone else's pride and joy as my avatar .
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Dan Barlow; April 9, 2020, 06:14 AM.
                                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                                X