Thieves suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thieves suck

Well, helped a buddy do the motor mounts on a 77 CVCC Civic last week, got home pretty late, and of course, driving an old truck, I like to keep my tools in the back too.
    I went out the next morning, and my camper shell hatch was pried open and my relatively new tool box with all of my ratchets, sockets, and torque wrenches has been stolen.
    This is the third time my truck has been broken into here, though until now nothing of value had been stolen (and one time they left a Kershaw knife!)
    I'm just pissed
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

FatGuyz just lost his C3 Vette ...

Comment

Yup they suck.
        I know you should not have to do this, but If you've had been broken in a few times before . It is not wise to leave anything of value in the truck.
        Sorry man.

Comment

Yes, what they did was illegal. And yes - what you did was dumb.

I get it. I grew up in a town where my family could go on vacation for 10 days and come back without locking the doors. No more. Don't tempt them, and don't trust them.
          Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

yep. i hates thieves.

Comment

yeah. you're still in Bremerton? that entire area has crime problems... that said, the female kind is the worst - an Officer and a Gentleman, that wasn't cinema fiction
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                yeah. you're still in Bremerton? that entire area has crime problems... that said, the female kind is the worst - an Officer and a Gentleman, that wasn't cinema fiction
                Yup, I'm living in Port Orchard here though.
                Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Check the local pawn shops.

Comment

Sad thing is with all the shit going on now they probably won’t be arrested. Many criminals know this, we need to keep things more secure now days!

Comment

As I have posted before, I live in the Iron Triangle of Area BFE in Wisconsin. On a dead end dirt road. I have been locking down all my buildings, and vehicles lately. The next county over has a Serious crack and meth problem. With all the low end, minimum wage employment places that don't have drug screening closed, they are going to venture out to support their habits

Comment

I know this os going to be simple but, everytime you say BFE I wonder what that means . Other than going to Madison for a Power Tour start in 05 I'm not real familiar with Wisconsin.
                        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
                          I know this os going to be simple but, everytime you say BFE I wonder what that means.
                          BFE is an abbreviation for "Bum Fuck Egypt" or "Butt Fuck Egypt," which is used to denote "out in the middle of nowhere." I'm curious how this expression came about. UrbanDictionary.com has a user-

Comment

This is stark evidence of the infestation of drugs into our society. Drugs require money. Theft is the easiest way to fund a habit. I too grew up where we left keys in the cars and front doors unlocked. Now I lock up everything.
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I tried looking it up right after posting that . Seems it has two meanings . Base Flood Elevation or just basically in the middle of no where .
                              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                              X