Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is HUGE news! Kinnan accepts position with PROCHARGER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is HUGE news! Kinnan accepts position with PROCHARGER!

This just in: Rob Kinnan accepts position as marketing director for ProCharger!

It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Wow ... good luck Rob !

Comment

Nice landing .
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Is that why it's huge news? I'm glad he found a place to land, but - not to be a jerk - I don't understand why it's huge....
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
          Is that why it's huge news? I'm glad he found a place to land, but - not to be a jerk - I don't understand why it's huge....
          If he is the guy that let them (road kill guys ) make a mess of his driveway and home while building the general mayham charger. He was a writer let go way back then from the mags and was doing freelancing work. That with so many mags sinking, I'd think that boat sank as well.
          A solid gig, I'm sure he'll rather if it is the same guy. Anyone that lets a "buddy" park their project in your driveway for a year and make a royal mess while doing it. is a cool car guy.
          Hopefully the lockdown ends soon so he can start , past his home internet conection.
          Last edited by Eric; April 15, 2020, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Good for Rob! Dave G and I know him from the Crusher Camaro project and he's a good guy and a real car person. Procharger is smart, too - his contact list alone is worth hiring him.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post

If he is the guy that let them (road kill guys ) make a mess of his driveway and home while building the general mayham charger. He was a writer let go way back then from the mags and was doing freelancing work. That with so many mags sinking, I'd think that boat sank as well.
              A solid gig, I'm sure he'll rather if it is the same guy. Anyone that lets a "buddy" park their project in your driveway for a year and make a royal mess while doing it. is a cool car guy.
              Hopefully the lockdown ends soon so he can start , past his home internet conection.
              that was pele or pewee or whatever... he's the 4x4 guy that proclaimed he knew everything and that no one could teach him anything.... Kinnan isn't that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                Good for Rob! Dave G and I know him from the Crusher Camaro project and he's a good guy and a real car person. Procharger is smart, too - his contact list alone is worth hiring him.

Dan
                it is true that in sales, it's not who you know, but how many you know....

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

it is true that in sales, it's not who you know, but how many you know....
                  Rob is on first name terms with EVERYBODY in the performance world. Got to help when you're selling Prochargers.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

Rob is on first name terms with EVERYBODY in the performance world. Got to help when you're selling Prochargers.

Dan
                    they need all the help they can get

~Turbo

Comment

Working...
                    X