lotus7 rep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lotus7 rep

Hi y'all, its been so long but I have been very busy with starting a machine shop trying to run my machine shop and then having to shut down my shop, so after that disaster i needed to keep myself busy, step up one kit car, I had always wanted to build one of these little cars, this one came up very cheap (blue car is how I bought it) and the running gear was good, its running a 3.8 V6 and auto out of a VP Holden (Buick), Over Xmas I got stuck into doing it up, im quite happy with how it turned out, in fact I have started another one,

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	590.3 KB
ID:	1268127

Name:	
Size:	824.3 KB
ID:	1268129

Name:	
Size:	958.8 KB
ID:	1268126

Name:	
Size:	663.3 KB
ID:	1268128

And how goes it with your other projects??
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
      And how goes it with your other projects??
      slowly, the Camaro has been sold and the Mk 7 is sitting under the house at the moment, I blow up the motor in the XK8 so that needs to be done, over all not to bad, at least I keeping busy, down here we are under lockdown which means im not allowed off my property unless its to go food shopping, so im getting quite a bit done on my other Chevron

Comment

Sorry you're locked up but I get it. Lots of UPS (or Kiwi equivalent) shipments, no doubt. They're talking about loosening the lockup here but I have my fingers crossed that it isn't too early.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
          Sorry you're locked up but I get it. Lots of UPS (or Kiwi equivalent) shipments, no doubt. They're talking about loosening the lockup here but I have my fingers crossed that it isn't too early.

Dan
          we got 4 weeks of full lockdown and it seems to have worked, with only 11 dead and just over a 1000 confirmed cases

Comment

Working...
          X