Carnage' and other Aussie YouTubes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnage' and other Aussie YouTubes

I hint to this one.... probably get the most laughs per episode (and it's free for the Monsters of the world)

bonus is you get dance lessons with wagon footage.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

because I love drama... I'm putting this here too

Comment

I still like him because he does interesting stuff and fesses up when it doesn't go swimmingly

paint tech. strippers. personally, I avoid them usually because they come with both known and unknown issues. But if you use them
      1) always strip to shiny metal, if you don't, the stripper can imbed into the paint and come back and haunt you
      2) stripper dust.... evil stuff, immediately, even 'neutralized' if dust gets on sweaty skin, you will feel a burning. Later, that dust will land on something you do not want damages, all it takes is just a bit of water and it will damage whatever it's sitting on

avoid strippers, then there will be no burning or damage to things you like.

Comment

I'm with SBG on this one. I just use 80 grit on the DA. Takes a little longer but there's no chance of left over stripper in remote recesses that WILL come back to bite you in the butt in the color coat/clear. One of my body tips: sandpaper is supplies and not tools. Change it frequently, especially as it'll leave nasty grooves when you use it loaded up.

Dan

Comment

Tim
          Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

Getting those sort of parts for Chrysler's here is easier than GM/Ford. Don't know why, I'll put it down to Dodge/Chrysler people
            Tim
            Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

Working...
            X