Forum issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum issues

Not sure where to post this as I don't see an area for technical issues. But I can no longer open up my own threads, nor get past the first page of anyone else's thread? If I try to open up a thread I get an error message. Even trying to insert the error message into this thread brings up yet another error message. I may or may not even get past starting this thread as the site wont allow me to look at any post I made earlier, or other's posts.
    This all started a few days ago, and trying different internet options like Windows Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc. doesn't make any difference. And it's not an issue anywhere else I go on the internet at other forums? Hope somebody sees this and I can read their reply, or get an email telling me what's happening!

yes, there are issues....
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I can't see any responses, so not sure if an answer or fix is suggested? Not even sure if this response can be seen by anyone? I'm hoping maybe somebody here knows a fix, and can message me! If I can get messages!?

Comment

It's like a game. Will anyone see my post or not? Enjoy.
        My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

For me this is the only thread that is behaving as it should.
          Tim
          Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

This thread looked like it was working as it should, until I try to post, 1st time I got an error, this time???
            Tim
            Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

This is the only thread working for me too.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Spoke too soon....it won't load.
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Well I see you guy's responses this time, but still seems things aren't working right as I look around the site. I guess I'll have to just keep working on my '39 Chev and hope to do updates some day when they get the site fixed?

Comment

The site is being rebuilt to get away from the V bulletin platform . It could take a week or so .
                    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

this is so weird...what the heck is going on?

Comment

Chad got back to me .. "had a malware problem we removed and then did some memory and cache upgrades. Might have a couple glitchy things, but should clear up shortly."

Comment

Wit may be tedious, but at the moment, you can view the last post of a thread by clicking on the members name at the right of the thread list and see it on their profile.

Comment

Wouldn't take my post on Power Tour thread.
                            Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                            If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Yes it did, check your profile. When posting, there may be an error message, but it is erroneous (ha, ha, ha).

Comment

Working...
                              X