X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! It's working now!!

Thanks for fixing the issues!

Comment

Sorry for the delays and the issues in general. We knew we had a bitcoin mine malware that had found it's way in, and got rid of it while at the same time doing some cache upgrades to the entire site, not just the forums. There were a few other things we upgraded and everything seemed like it was working and then you guys kept complaining about issues. I honestly didn't think they could still be happening at first but then realized a couple things we had changed were back. So back to work we went and thanks to great tech guys we got it all sorted and cleaned up I do believe. There are a couple very, very, minor CSS things we are still tweaking on but those have to do with VBulletin not the recent issues.

With all that said, thanks for the feedback and for hanging in there. I am sorry I didn't personally respond to all your PMs, I was trying to make sure things got done as quickly as possible. Again, we appreciate the support and love you guys. Thank you, Chad
      "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

My Mac seems to be accessing everything just fine now. Good to see.

Dan

Comment

I got banned from 2 forums last week, and now this one isn't working.
          Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Just a personal thank you for you guys' patience. I was texting Chad at some unholy hour of the morning the moment I saw the damage and he was on it immediately.
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working great on my Samsung 9 phone .
              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Different look but seems to be working fine now, thanks!
                Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Working...
                X