Thank You All For Being Awesome!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You All For Being Awesome!!!

I wanted to thank all of you for being so great and for sending helpful information when we had recent Forum issues. And to White Monster, who is the best Moderator I could ever ask for, who gives me a heads up and then lets me work on fixing things, and who always tries to be the voice of reason among all of us BANGshift misfits on here, thank you.

I know things were weird for a few days, but Ryan and the boys have got it all pretty much sorted and rolling along now. I don't want to get into the technical side, cause that isn't why I wrote this post, but I do want to give credit where it is due.

Now get back to talking smack, making plans, and having fun here on the BANGshift Forums. We appreciate the support and the love and thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We are sorry for the issues, but glad we can start having fun on here again!

Thanks folks...Chad
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

My page is back to looking different but familiar again. I suppose you have to break a few eggs to make a new omelette but it seems to have turned out OK.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
      My page is back to looking different but familiar again. I suppose you have to break a few eggs to make a new omelette but it seems to have turned out OK.

Dan
      Agreed, thanks Chad!
      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

all good here now -thank you Steve and Chadster
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

I was having withdrawals and frustration not being able to open any threads, including my own! Feels great to get back to normal, and not that new normal people keep talking about either!

Comment

And Chad - I have to admit that you're right. We really ARE awesome! Hey, when you're right you're right.

Dan

Comment

times like this made me realize i have an 11 year routine at bangshift. I was sad more than mad.

but now i am glad.
              i like the little extras i found, new stuff.
              Last edited by Barry Donovan; May 27, 2020, 04:18 PM.
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Great work , thanks guys

Comment

Site working and looking much better thanks Chad and all those involved
                  Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                  The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Yup, thanks.

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                    X