Thoughts and Prayers Needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
    Got message from Mendy that she is feeling better! Continuing Thoughts and Prayers for all in these uncertain times!
    THAT is a piece of good news! Hope all feel better soon. On a related note, Keith Turk's son Christopher has hit a rough patch so your good wishes could help there, too. Christopher is permanently in a wheel chair as a result of an accident so the current issues are additional challenges.

Dan

Comment

I wish it was still just Lyme..... Friday morning Mom had a heart attack..... No, she's not dead.
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

THAT is a piece of good news! Hope all feel better soon. On a related note, Keith Turk's son Christopher has hit a rough patch so your good wishes could help there, too. Christopher is permanently in a wheel chair as a result of an accident so the current issues are additional challenges.

Dan
        Done!
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
          I wish it was still just Lyme..... Friday morning Mom had a heart attack..... No, she's not dead.
          More on the way!!!
          Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Please add Thoughts and Prayers for my brother in law Brian...Admitted to the hospital with severe abdominal and head pain yesterday...Thank You in advance!
            Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Update on Mom. Heart cath went well, added 2 stents. Drew almost a liter of fluid from her body cavity. They are inserting a mechanical heart valve this morning, by Saturday she should be good to go to rehab. Thanks for your support!
              Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Working...
              X