Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alabama to Michigan run week after July 4th weekend. Anyone need some parts moved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama to Michigan run week after July 4th weekend. Anyone need some parts moved?

Evening all, hope everyone is doing decently considering.
    I'm looking at having to make an Alabama to Michigan run next week after the July Fourth Holiday weekend. Going up to Grab a Torino.

This is a bit last minute but anyone need any parts or stuff moved north?
    I’m rolling from southern Alabama up I65 to Nashville to pick up a Torino, then north through Louisville, Ky, then to Dayton, Oh, to Toledo Oh, with my stop being north of Detroit.
    Then headed back down to Alabama with another Torino in my enclosed trailer.

Just trying to see in anyone needed something moved as I’ll have some space in my enclosed trailer and the 8 foot bed under my topper open for parts, in the spirit of the ole Bangshift parts relay

And lastly, hope you guys have a good 4th of July, and have some fun.
    For those than know me, just message me on my facebook or give me a call. Otherwise respond here and I'll check back.

Thanks,
    Andrew

Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

What day are you leaving out, heck I might want to run with you for the heck of it. I'm in Grove Hill but I'll be at lake Martin for the Fourth. If it will work I'll run with you, why not.
    PM me
    Last edited by corvettedad; June 30, 2020, 11:57 PM.
    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Dang, wish I had some stuff! Have a fun trip and remember to post pics. I wonder if Milner 351 (John) has any goodies to transport to or from - he's near Detroit Metro airport.

Dan

Comment

I've been looking - but of course none of the goodies I have been looking for are advertised as available along that route. You are swinging within an hour of me as well.
        Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
          What day are you leaving out, heck I might want to run with you for the heck of it. I'm in Grove Hill but I'll be at lake Martin for the Fourth. If it will work I'll run with you, why not.
          PM me
          I'll shoot you a message, off hand looking at next Wednesday Morning starting out from Geneva, AL

Thanks Dan, I plan on doing just that.

Stiney, I forget where the heck you are these days. I have not spent nearly enough time on here on the BS forum the last few years. If you guys were anywhere near close to our shop, I'd say swing down this weekend for our grand opening.
          Andrew
          1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
          2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
          X