Nicely done, Chad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicely done, Chad

Noticed an update happened late last night. No problems at all... nicely done Chad
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Groovy, I guess. Our cable had been severed sometime last night and had to be repaired so this is my first time online today. Not noticing anything different so far......

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
      Groovy, I guess. Our cable had been severed sometime last night

Dan
      Could be the work of secret covert operatives trying to tunnel in and steal Mutt. Might better check the ground penetrating radar apparatus for fresh anomalies...
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

So smoothly done I haven't noticed a thing . Maybe all internal stuff . Bigger valves , ported heads , and more compression . If he'd done a bigger came I could hear that .
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
          So smoothly done I haven't noticed a thing . Maybe all internal stuff . Bigger valves , ported heads , and more compression . If he'd done a bigger came I could hear that .
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

Could be the work of secret covert operatives trying to tunnel in and steal Mutt. Might better check the ground penetrating radar apparatus for fresh anomalies...
            A reasonable hypothesis but the whole area was out so I'm thinking THEY probably got an operative drunk and had him/her drive into a power pole. So far Mutt is safe.

Dan

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	yeppers.png
Views:	95
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	1273622

Comment

When I saw this I assumed it was in regard to Chads little tribute to Daphne during RMRW.

Chad that was well done, I was moved.
                Tim
                Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

Originally posted by 65RHDEER View Post
                  When I saw this I assumed it was in regard to Chads little tribute to Daphne during RMRW.

Chad that was well done, I was moved.
                  Same here. That was in a word. Awesome. Not Bill and Ted's version, but the Websters Dictionary version. What a way to create a memory for everyone who knows Chad. I never got to meet Daphne, but we had lots of mutual friends.

Comment

Working...
                  X